WWAWD asking for a cup of ranch with your pizza/wing order and then it not being in it

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I worked in pizza 10 years ago before it got more gay, we still charged 50c for 2oz if you asked during the order so it'd show up on the ticket (I'd give whatever you want at the counter I'm not a fucking faggot)

Is the correct move to look inside the box while picking it up, when I worked there I thought "what do you think we burnt your shit" or worse on my deliveries they look and I think they're judging my driving or pizza profession as a whole BUT in reality these people are just acting accordingly after 1 or 2 'getting fucked over' events.

FAGGOT Dominos wouldn't give me one packet of crushed red peppers when I go in for pickup while I'm out of town. I even then say "For real man just a packet" and he says no you gotta add that to the order AS IF ANYONE WOULD KNOW your faggot ass wouldn't just toss me one.
FAGGOT pizza places need LARGE VISIBLE tip jars like my old place so they can see me put a few bucks in (in pizza worker solidarity) so they know to hook me up with something as gay as a 10c add on for red pepper or whatever the cost is. I ALREADY HIT THE 10% TIP YOU FAGGOT, IM PICKING IT UP ON MY OWN I'm only gonna leave my tips in cash and out in the open for now on, and if they don't give me what I ask I'm taking my Joseph Lane tips back

The amount of buffalo sauce they put on my wings is worthy of a full refund FYI. Pizza is good though

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
Is the correct move to look inside the box while picking it up, when I worked there I thought "what do you think we burnt your shit" or worse on my deliveries they look and I think they're judging my driving or pizza profession as a whole BUT in reality these people are just acting accordingly after 1 or 2 'getting fucked over' events.
I don't see why not. I make food for cunts for a living and I'd rather you were happy with what I made so I don't get shit on and have a whole other hoop-ache to deal with. With the amount of allergen shit I have to think about, I'd rather know that no-one's going to call the EHO on me, in the face of that they should probably remember a packet of sauce if they work at Dominos.

If I'm getting something to the door I'm checking every last detail of it. Some African food bike guy got Coke all over my order one time and just shrugged at me so now I scrutinise everyone that delivers my food like they just came out a sewer drain.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I'll never forget one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. It was a kid working at a hoagie shop. He was always there by himself and he was this meek little nerd with a jewfro who made phenomenal cheesesteaks. One time I was in there with my dad and one of my dad's buddies came in. They started joking around and laughing, which I guess inspired the hoagie boy to try to get in on it. He just cut them off and was loudly like "WE'RE ALL OUT OF BUNS!" and then started nervously laughing. My dad and his buddy just deadfaced him until he was like "just kidding, we've got buns." and he kept making the hoagies.

Here's the pathetic part: when my dad was paying, the hoagie boy looked by the cash register and was like "Aw, they took my tip cup again..." in a real sad "Aw, heck!" kind of way. Hoagie Boy was getting all his tips stolen by whippersnappers because the majority of the time he had to have his back turned so he can make these perfect hoagies. There's a chance that it wasn't even kids stealing his tip cups. It could've been respectable grown men who don't need the money. Like an open heart surgeon or something who just looks at the hoagie boy and thinks "How can I give this friendly fucking dork a hard time?" He was so nice but there's no way you could respect him because he just radiated pussy energy. Like if he saw someone taking his tip cup, the most he'd say is like "Taking my tips again, huh? Alright."

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL
I'll never forget one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. It was a kid working at a hoagie shop. He was always there by himself and he was this meek little nerd with a jewfro who made phenomenal cheesesteaks. One time I was in there with my dad and one of my dad's buddies came in. They started joking around and laughing, which I guess inspired the hoagie boy to try to get in on it. He just cut them off and was loudly like "WE'RE ALL OUT OF BUNS!" and then started nervously laughing. My dad and his buddy just deadfaced him until he was like "just kidding, we've got buns." and he kept making the hoagies.

Here's the pathetic part: when my dad was paying, the hoagie boy looked by the cash register and was like "Aw, they took my tip cup again..." in a real sad "Aw, heck!" kind of way. Hoagie Boy was getting all his tips stolen by whippersnappers because the majority of the time he had to have his back turned so he can make these perfect hoagies. There's a chance that it wasn't even kids stealing his tip cups. It could've been respectable grown men who don't need the money. Like an open heart surgeon or something who just looks at the hoagie boy and thinks "How can I give this friendly fucking dork a hard time?" He was so nice but there's no way you could respect him because he just radiated pussy energy. Like if he saw someone taking his tip cup, the most he'd say is like "Taking my tips again, huh? Alright."
Wouldnt surprised me if he posted here...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Wouldnt surprised me if he posted here...
I imagine that every time the hoagie boy walked home there would be some decrepit 75 year old with a walker that would follow behind him threatening to kick his ass the whole way if he didn't pay a toll and the hoagie boy would just be like "I don't want any trouble today, Big Gerald. I don't have anything to give you, I'm sorry. They stole my tip cup again."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

WWAWD chinks forgetting your orange peel beef?
There's this bomb ass sushi place in my town completely owned and operated by this super old Asian couple and I'd get takeout there every day but I'm half scared to order and pay because they barely speak any English and the old lady always yells at me for something. Like aggressively.

It's hilarious though, there's always either something missing or something extra. I order the same thing all the time and it's never consistent.

There's this bomb ass sushi place in my town completely owned and operated by this super old Asian couple and I'd get takeout there every day but I'm half scared to order and pay because they barely speak any English and the old lady always yells at me for something. Like aggressively.
There’s one of those places near me too. Old twat can’t speak at a normal volume. There is probably one of those in every town, unless you and I go to the same place….

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

There’s one of those places near me too. Old twat can’t speak at a normal volume. There is probably one of those in every town, unless you and I go to the same place….
She's always screaming instructions at me. It's like a drug deal. The food is right there but she doesn't let you touch it until you've paid and tipped. "CARD NOW! TIP NOW! NOW YOU TAKE! YOU TAKE! GO! NOW! TAKE DRINK! NOW!" I don't know if she realizes how lucky she is that there's no black people around here to knockout game her for "no reason".

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I had a kang deliver some food a few months back and told my wife to her face that the $5 tip I added to the order was cheap. I called GrubHub or whatever-the-fuck it is and raised hell to give me my tip back. I really hope they mother fucked that guy and didn't just give me a soft refund and let him keep that $5. Five fucking dollars isn't enough for handing someone a plastic bag and saying "here"? Fuck you. I hope he becomes a victim of them on them violence

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I had a kang deliver some food a few months back and told my wife to her face that the $5 tip I added to the order was cheap. I called GrubHub or whatever-the-fuck it is and raised hell to give me my tip back. I really hope they mother fucked that guy and didn't just give me a soft refund and let him keep that $5. Five fucking dollars isn't enough for handing someone a plastic bag and saying "here"? Fuck you. I hope he becomes a victim of them on them violence
Fuck that. I'd 100% fight someone over that.