WWAWD accidentally starting to like Redbar?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
He really would kill it if he could find an editor/producer to direct him and tell him when he needs to shut the fuck up.

On one hand, I see why he makes so much content... Get as much out as you can, you're more likely to catch eyes. If you really want diehard fans you have to play to them with hours and hours of new material.

I'm probably the target demo for hateful talk shows, and I'm not listening to hours upon hours of this kike. He definitely has something, he just doesn't know how to use it properly. That's why he's been in the same spot for years.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I'm genuinely (and would tell you if I wasn't) a fan of Red Bar. I just need to listen to his rambling, cancer-riddled ass in 5-10 minute chunks because the motherfucker couldn't stay focused with a gun to his head.
redbar in clips is hilarious, at least to me. I understand why he's totally offputting to a lot of people

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Lately I've been digging his "lounge singer in hospice care" vibe
The 2022/2023 punished Redbar arc is unironically PFG. There’s something aesthetically pleasing about seeing a gaunt, grey haired Jewish man in a 1970’s late night talk show setup shitting on faggots.

Btw wwaw new links to watch his Scarsclub episodes?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm genuinely (and would tell you if I wasn't) a fan of Red Bar. I just need to listen to his rambling, cancer-riddled ass in 5-10 minute chunks because the motherfucker couldn't stay focused with a gun to his head.

I want to like him, but he needs an editor. I am not dedicating any time to this shit. He needs someone to at least condense the relevant moments into something watchable that isn't for diehard nerds with no jobs or life.