WWAW

G

Absolutely is and taping it sending it to Dan and demanding be buy us all better wives from Brazil so that he may return.

1660163872477.gif

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Podcast when?
It would be way more appealing if we didn’t send Mullen to the faggot realm with a cock hanging out his ass. I’d love to have fun bullshitting with you guys. But I could never do it in too terrified. I’ve been here so long if I got ran off who the fuck would I talk to about the things I speak so freely about here. I have family members id rather die before a lot of people here.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It would be way more appealing if we didn’t send Mullen to the faggot realm with a cock hanging out his ass. I’d love to have fun bullshitting with you guys. But I could never do it in too terrified. I’ve been here so long if I got ran off who the fuck would I talk to about the things I speak so freely about here. I have family members id rather die before a lot of people here.
You guys need a Opie to put all the blame on and to throw to the wolves when we eventually turn on you guys.

What about @Nigger Jim?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
You guys need a Opie to put all the blame on and to throw to the wolves when we eventually turn on you guys.

What about @Nigger Jim?
I like the way you executive produce. Cuz I’ve been here too long to get run off. I’m a loser jerk off who wants to blow his brains out daily but I can be entertaining sometimes so I’m at the very least not Dan Mullen. I’ll take a beating and stay Dans a pussy for leaving.. my other issue is wtf do we talk about for almost an hour? Do I do black guy impressions and talk about raping bam ?

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
I'm really not sure what to say about this one. Surely, there's better routes to go for comedy than baiting thirsty black incels on the internet. The whole thing feels weird as fuck.

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
I like the way you executive produce. Cuz I’ve been here too long to get run off. I’m a loser jerk off who wants to blow his brains out daily but I can be entertaining sometimes so I’m at the very least not Dan Mullen. I’ll take a beating and stay Dans a pussy for leaving.. my other issue is wtf do we talk about for almost an hour? Do I do black guy impressions and talk about raping bam ?
147.png