WWAW

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Im more of a crabbing guy. Just sit on the boat and drink, every so often pull em up and see what you got. No fussing around with the bail, no line getting tangled. I like fishing but its much less relaxing to me

G

I like to throw a worm on a hook, have a road soda, get a nice buzz...lil bit lil bit.

Never catch shit. Thinking about just paying up for some trip with a guy who knows his shit and will take me for a day.

Any of you guys ever try that shit? Think they'll give me a discount if I jerk the captain off?

G

I like to throw a worm on a hook, have a road soda, get a nice buzz...lil bit lil bit.

Never catch shit. Thinking about just paying up for some trip with a guy who knows his shit and will take me for a day.

Any of you guys ever try that shit? Think they'll give me a discount if I jerk the captain off?

Captain Gregg would be happy to show you the ropes, in return you have to suck his big hog. Just a lil’ taste.

1656104896574.jpeg

Monk

Bluegills and crappies are good for eating and I usually don't like freshwater fish. Filet them, soak the fillets in milk overnight and bread/fry them with Cajun Shorelunch. Soaking the fillets in milk gets rid of that disgusting river smell/taste.