WWAW you can’t get off if you’re laying on your back now?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Having a position in which you know you're never gonna come sounds kinda pfg actually. Good thing to have in the arsenal.
I don’t have a problem cuming with a girl riding on top but it usually takes longer for it to happen so Ill let her get on top for a bit mid way through so I can get a little rest. It’s nice having beefers dangling in your face as well

G

If I wear a rubber I can only cum If I imagine I'm getting her pregnant, either in missionary with her legs wrapped around me or in doggy but like full doggy, with her legs spread wide and her back arched up so our heads are practically touching and i can hold her by the throat in full penetration.
I blame chaturbate addiction.
I need to start a family...

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I feel like I can’t even really stay hard if I’m not the one pushing the action / being the “aggressor”. If I’m just laying still I almost lose interest or something.

If I wear a rubber I can only cum If I imagine I'm getting her pregnant, either in missionary with her legs wrapped around me or in doggy but like full doggy, with her legs spread wide and her back arched up so our heads are practically touching and i can hold her by the throat in full penetration.
I blame chaturbate addiction.
I need to start a family...
Fawk yeah brotherman. I wouldn’t know since I haven’t worn a condom in 15 years, but both those positions are PFG

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Unlike certain faggots here (@aRTie02150) I will deliver. I just don’t have them yet.
1684990339227-png.122219