• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW women not understanding our sense of humor?

Stent

my little jin kazama is gone
Forum Clout
Women have to be a bit fucked up by life to have a sense of humor. Even then it's a total crapshoot about what they do and don't find offensive.

I hate to think what kind of molestation Mewler endured in order for her to find this place funny.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Is there anything worse than the optimistic look on a girl’s face as she shows you an inane TikTok for the thousandth time, expecting any kind of facial change or emotional response at all from you?
No, and I’m usually not trying to be a dick, either. I don’t really laugh at anything anymore. My favorite comic is a heavy set amateur from Milwaukee.

G

It's a good point. You don't want one who has any problem with words like "retard," "negro" or "faggot" etc. At least behind closed doors. You just don't want one who insists on using them in polite company. Unless you're happy to have Fairuza Balk in American History X as your chick. Maybe I've just always preferred a sensible type of chick though, having been burned with nut jobs a few times early doors.
Yeah you don't want her saying retard and faggot and nigger when you're visiting grandparents. But every now and then. Fairuza is angry. Not good. You want an upbeat and positive, closet nigger hater.

G

Frankly, I don't want a woman, wife and mother of my children who finds this shit funny and don't think anyone else should be shooting for that either. The sense of humour you share with her should be the goofier, tamer stuff and private jokes about personal references. Do you really want a woman who finds laughing at a fat maniac lolcow and in-jokes about a dead radio show hilarious raising your children? Or even a semi-serious girlfriend? Your guy friends are for making crude jokes with. Your woman is for the better angels of your nature, as old Abe called it.

I do want a wife I can say nigger with and I thank God I have that

Forum Clout
Frankly, I don't want a woman, wife and mother of my children who finds this shit funny and don't think anyone else should be shooting for that either. The sense of humour you share with her should be the goofier, tamer stuff and private jokes about personal references. Do you really want a woman who finds laughing at a fat maniac lolcow and in-jokes about a dead radio show hilarious raising your children? Or even a semi-serious girlfriend? Your guy friends are for making crude jokes with. Your woman is for the better angels of your nature, as old Abe called it.
I agree. While I couldn't get along with a girl with no sense of humor, I don't want my GF laughing at Joe Cumia fat jokes or a psychological analysis of Nana's latent homosexuality. It's like with sports, if she'll sit through a ballgame and get into it with me that's great, but who wants a woman who yells at the TV and stomps around all angrily because Houston didn't cover? Some things are just not for them.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I remember a few months before Covid hit, I matched with this really hot girl on Bumble that had just moved here to southern California from Portland. We went on a date to a local Oktoberfest to have beers and whatnot. This girl was one of those ultra liberal tree huggers and moved here because her dream, I kid you not, was to be one of the Disney princesses at Disneyland, despite already being in her early 30’s. She also claimed to be an open mic comic, but was rather boring and humorless, so over the course of the date, I proceeded to get too drunk and make fun of her and her stupid dreams. I think I even said something like, “You’re a comic? I haven’t heard you say one funny thing. I’ve taken funnier dumps than you”. I think I also made a bunch of pedophilia jokes too. Needless to say, she did NOT understand my sense of humor. She eventually stormed off and I then had a better time dancing to polka music with a bunch of gals dressed like the St. Pauli Girl.
What an alpha move if this is even half true

Forum Clout
I think she was into me. At a certain point, we were walking around the Oktoberfest grounds and she was hugging my arm like on The Freewheelin album cover.
What are the odds? I was literally just listening to that album today after a decade+, that’s nuts. I think it’s true what they say about people from Orange County, only steers and queers come from Orange County, and there aren’t any farms except for those strawberry farms in Irvine.