• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW women not understanding our sense of humor?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
So, I'm talking to this girl who is funny and sexy, dark hair, dark eyes (black like a dolls eyes etc). Anyway, she doesn't understand why I'm so negative, pessimistic and angry at everything. She's all upbeat and positive. She rolls with the punches but also doesn't like when I say the "R word". Should I care or just say fuck it and keep saying retard as much as possible?

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Women are hardwired to follow & be excited about anything socially "relevant" (trends, marketing gimmicks, pop culture gossip) so I could see myself being excited & happy all the time if I was a dog brained cunt constantly being called by my masters.

Secondly, women don't understand absurdity. They need to be beaten over the head with obvious humor like some lesbian doing a silly dance to know it's the appropriate time to laugh. Deadpan absurdism or w/e gay shit we're into is usually met with a literal Lady Di'esque "correction" of your unfactual claim.

I don't have any advice. I gotta ho raised by batshit Pollacks so she's removed from western faggotry enough but still a woman so falls prey to dumb shit. We broke up for a bit last summer & I tried cunt apps for a minute & couldn't believe what worthless trend dumpsters the average woman is. Maybe follow the Cumia's strategy & try dating trannys or children:image_9253:

G

Frankly, I don't want a woman, wife and mother of my children who finds this shit funny and don't think anyone else should be shooting for that either. The sense of humour you share with her should be the goofier, tamer stuff and private jokes about personal references. Do you really want a woman who finds laughing at a fat maniac lolcow and in-jokes about a dead radio show hilarious raising your children? Or even a semi-serious girlfriend? Your guy friends are for making crude jokes with. Your woman is for the better angels of your nature, as old Abe called it.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Frankly, I don't want a woman, wife and mother of my children who finds this shit funny and don't think anyone else should be shooting for that either. The sense of humour you share with her should be the goofier, tamer stuff and private jokes about personal references. Do you really want a woman who finds laughing at a fat maniac lolcow and in-jokes about a dead radio show raising your children? Or even a semi-serious girlfriend? Your guy friends are for making crude jokes with. Your woman is for the better angels of your nature, as old Abe called it.
Exactly. You need them for the hard questions. Like why is it everytime I make gummies I end up with bubbles in the mix? Is it because I'm using a metal fork to stir instead of something like silicone or wood?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I remember a few months before Covid hit, I matched with this really hot girl on Bumble that had just moved here to southern California from Portland. We went on a date to a local Oktoberfest to have beers and whatnot. This girl was one of those ultra liberal tree huggers and moved here because her dream, I kid you not, was to be one of the Disney princesses at Disneyland, despite already being in her early 30’s. She also claimed to be an open mic comic, but was rather boring and humorless, so over the course of the date, I proceeded to get too drunk and make fun of her and her stupid dreams. I think I even said something like, “You’re a comic? I haven’t heard you say one funny thing. I’ve taken funnier dumps than you”. I think I also made a bunch of pedophilia jokes too. Needless to say, she did NOT understand my sense of humor. She eventually stormed off and I then had a better time dancing to polka music with a bunch of gals dressed like the St. Pauli Girl.

G

If she doesn't like that you say retard then she's a bit faggy and retarded...not good girlfriend material.

Don't want to spend the majority of your day greggshelling.
It's a good point. You don't want one who has any problem with words like "retard," "negro" or "faggot" etc. At least behind closed doors. You just don't want one who insists on using them in polite company. Unless you're happy to have Fairuza Balk in American History X as your chick. Maybe I've just always preferred a sensible type of chick though, having been burned with nut jobs a few times early doors.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Every girl I’ve ever been has watched and waited to see if I laughed at something they thought was funny, like How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. It’s almost puppy-like behavior and I’m basically never interested.

I rarely try to get any woman interested in my stuff but the reverse always happens, and it’s a recipe for disaster because they have the worst taste in everything.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Every girl I’ve ever been has watched and waited to see if I laughed at something they thought was funny, like How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. It’s almost puppy-like behavior and I’m basically never interested.

I rarely try to get any woman interested in my stuff but the reverse always happens, and it’s a recipe for disaster because they have the worst taste in everything.
Is there anything worse than the optimistic look on a girl’s face as she shows you an inane TikTok for the thousandth time, expecting any kind of facial change or emotional response at all from you?