• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW women in happy tradmarriages stealing other women's husbands

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Mewler wins already.
bamfixed.jpg

Wanna suck em? I respect the bush.

Greggg

Forum Clout
listen here give me the nigger if I knock her up soon she can at least provide me farm help in my old age. the white ones best years are behind her. since I tend to foliage. an extra hand around for the harvest beats out dolls and I can hate the jews all on my own. id still fuck mew up her ass if she promised to call her husband names while he watches and cries.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
listen here give me the nigger if I knock her up soon she can at least provide me farm help in my old age. the white ones best years are behind her. since I tend to foliage. an extra hand around for the harvest beats out dolls and I can hate the jews all on my own. id still fuck mew up her ass if she promised to call her husband names while he cried.
@CumiaPoodle help wya?