WWAW with women being lazy skanks who don’t understand what makes a good, desirable partner?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What happened to you to make you think this bitch or her hobbies are attractive.. Nevermind 'more' attractive than a nice set of fat breasts, ass cheeks, legs, etc.

I can understand if you know her in real life, and you are constantly hearing her say/do things that are "pure" of intent and heart. These are the only women I have the aptitude to have a 'crush' on as an adult. The problem is, they always say/do something to ruin it later, thus the vicious cycle of them all being let-downs.

I am thinking of one in particular now. She was a co-worker, one of the few women who wasn't overweight. She carried herself with dignity, every time I heard her speak, she was saying something sweet, helpful, or respectful. When others around her were complaining and bitching, she would remind them to be grateful. And then one day she admitted to a room full of people she wishes she could have her uterus removed because the gubbamint made abortion illegal. Moral of the story: Cunts are stupid demons who will trick you into thinking they are human.

You misunderstood, that’s just an example of however many I could have used as someone that isn’t the usual Instagram onlyfans skank.

I don’t put any women on a pedestal.