• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with sexual regerts?

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
So long story short I find myself in a long distance relationship. My flip fiancé had to go back to the Phillipines. I don't know when, or even if, she is coming back. It's been 3 months, and while I try to stay faithful I cannot. I take care of this by getting a Chinese hooker every 2-3 weeks, just to keep sane. I took a few days off of work because I had to travel to Rochester for Mother's Day, and then Erie, PA earlier to help an old buddy move some shit. I learned a long time ago that good friends are few and far between, so when you make a commitment to help one move, you better do it, because at this old age if you don't it could be the end. Anyway, Sunday night I was getting desperate and it was time for the chinese hooker, just to get my mind off sex until it's time again. But, I decided, in my infinite wisdom, to try my hand at a bar. Maybe I can get pussy for free? Who knows? Let's try! So I take an Uber to the shittiest closest bar there is. There I see an old hag drunk as fuck, kinda cute for a 50 something year old I suppose. a true Buffalo Betty if you will. Roll up on this bitch and she's wacky, out of her mind on something. This is easy. Get drunker, she seems cuter, mind is losing it. I'll fuck anything at this point. She takes me home. Pants off. I'm playing with her ass. What am I doing?? The entire time my fiance is texting me about how much she loves me, as if her womanly intuition somehow knows I'm up to no good. Too late, I went this far, no turning back. This Buffalo Betty lives in a motel room. She's smoking cigs in the bathroom while I play with her ass. What am I doing? I have to get out of here, Buffalo is not for me. But here I am in, back in hell again. Better bust a nut while you can, fuck it main. So the bitch starts finally sucking my dick, gotta hand it to her it was probably the best bj I ever got in my life. The horror is setting in, but I gotta bust. So I bend her over...it stinks...can barely get hard...vodka dick is setting in. But I'm in too deep, I chose this hell let's see how deep it can go. I'm fucking her doggy style, she likes it but it sounds like she has throat cancer. I have a beautiful girl who loves me, what am I doing? I close my eyes and imagine a hotter girl. She asks me to fuck her missionary. Sure why not, already this deep let's go face to face with hell. This is a lesson. I climb on top of her and start humping, she tries to kiss me and I dodge. Her breathe smells like cheap beer and cigarette butts. Where am I? What am I doing? Oh well let's bust and gtfo. So I hump her hard, she is loving it more than me. FInally I bust a nut. Reality sets in. What the fuck did I just do? Fuck I miss my girl. Call an Uber, it's 15 minutes out. I just fucked an old alcoholic crack head that lives out a motel. SHould have just got the chinese hooker you idiot! Take an Uber home and strip naked and lather my hands with hand santizer, throw every piece of clothing I was wearing into the washing machine. Did I catch a disease? Am I this much of a godless scumbag that I can't hold my dick in my pants for a few months? What is wrong with me? She texts me again, honey love are you ok? Yes my love I am ok, I was just at the skatepark.

Fast forward to today. I have downloaded snap chat because I am constantly on Tinder and bumble and whatever hurting women. A girl I fucked the last time I was single posts a selfie. Ohhhh I remember you , do you remember me? Now I hate to jerk myself off but I know how I look. I'm 6'4 and fit and look like a hitler youth dream come true. Bitches love me. But I'm a humble man and have an affinity for moderately attractive women. I like dating girls uglier than me because I have the upper hand always. I don't see it, but I am constantly being told how handsome I am. For instance my fiance is a solid 6.5, by buffalo standards maybe a 7.5. I would never date a dime. I am also a complete loser. So my appearence is all I have going for me. And when I say loser I mean loser. Maybe not, but I survive by treating myself as a stupid loser. I like the pain, there no where to go but up that way. So this bitch I haven't seen in 5 years, she was I think 19 and I was 33, all the sudden wants to come over. Sure why not? Come over. She rolls up eventually, and she is fat. Like fat Buffalo fat. Again, oh well fuck it. As soon as she gets in the house she wants to go. Again, I'm probably the hottest guy that ever talked to her so I can tell she is nervous. But I'm a nice guy so I make her feel pretty. Next thing I know she is naked on my living room couch, just a complete Niagara falls scumbag bitch. She's only 24, that's at least hot right? As I rationalize my stupidity in my mind. I'm fingering her pussy, she sucks my dick, I can barely get hard. I miss my flip fiance dearly. I hate white bitches with a passion. I fuck 50 year old chinese lady, not even hookers, and don't feel grossed out. Why do I only like Asian women I think as I am jerking myself off to this fat 24 year old white bitch. Oh well, this is the grave you dug, better make the best of it. The smell is awful, the pussy looks awful,. She tells me she has a 2 year old child (lol). Wtf are you doing here??? Oh well, this is what you wanted I tell myself. As I'm jerking off just trying to get hard enough to fuck her I hear the sound of my beauitiful fiance texting me. Probably about how much she loves me. She can somehow sense, half a world away, what I am doing. I look over and my cat is giving a look of disdain, as if to say how did you bring this piece of shit into our domain. I'm losing the respect of my cat, my greatest homie. My female cat is hiding, she instinctively knows this piece of shit is bad news. But it's too late. I have to bust. Free pussy 2 days in a row, hooray! So I fuck her from behind. Not caring anymore if she gains any pleasure from it. Just gotta get this over with. Maybe that's what these bitches like? They seem to. I bust, not in her but all over her stupid fat butt. Hold on hold as I go grab a handful of paper towels to wipe her off. Awww you're so sweet and handsome and cute she tells me. I want her to leave. Time to talk politics. I told her she can sleep over but now I just want her to leave. So politics it is. She listens and rubs my face and tells me how cute and smart I am as I get drunker and madder. She eventually leaves. I scared her away. Another laundry cycle, another shower, but now she knows my address. What have I done? The moral of the story, just get the Chinese hooker.

Don't read all that shit. It's gay, but it's cool to type it out. Sometimes you gotta get back into the gutter to remember why you left in the first place. Fuck Buffalo

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
So long story short I find myself in a long distance relationship. My flip fiancé had to go back to the Phillipines.
iElyd.jpg

BillKlacks

Forum Clout
You want solace? Here's some:

She texting you out of guilt...she's getting dicked herself. Make no mistake about it. That's when women text you with the lovey-dovey tawk...when they're most guilty bout something.
I doubt it. I got her by the horns, if she was somewhere in America, definitely. I'll never know for sure either way

BillKlacks

Forum Clout
Bitches don't care about gyno as long as you make fun of yourself for it in front of them. If you try to hide it with giant shirts like a coward then yeah you are gonna be a bitch. But if you accept like yeah look at this nipple fat fuck you I don't give a fuck, bitches are gonna be like wow this mother fucker don't give a shit, and they respect you. No one's perfect, gotta use the cards you were dealt.