• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with Ron Bennington being married to a Wiccan?

I never know what this means when people say it. What exactly can a woman do in the bedroom besides get on top?
She’d be like...yeah...lets screw.
Me so hawwny, me so hawwny

F9DA8764-8A2E-4D0B-8820-35B7ED14D9A0.jpeg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

Ronnie ain't exactly Albert Einstein himself.
So does anyone know what the outcome was? Seems like he caught a charge. Lucky the state didn't take Gail away from them both.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
I love how this was like a top tier insult for faggots in like the 50s. Bunch of faggots back then. They should all go suck an egg!

Edit: Say "faggot" more, stupid
My dad worked with a Chineman once and he asked the guy to teach him some cuss words. And the worst one translates to “Go fall down in the street.” Bunch of sensitive cocksuckers those Chinamen

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I mean what's surprising to me is the reveal that happy typing Jew is his side piece all these time, crazy shit don't eat where you shit idk
This has been common knowledge since about 2008. I remember people used to post their own "board gossip" on rf.net. Stuff like "Which rotund radio host is making this typing girl happy?" What's crazy to me is that she's his manager or agent.