• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with moving to Oregon

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Hope you're not moving to Portland.

It's a beautiful city, completely ruined by the drug addicts, homeless, and crazies that are part of every day life there.

The place is extremely liberal, and you can see why liberal Utopias always fail. Someone has to be willing to draw a line and say no, we won't tolerate people yelling about their cunts around children, but liberals just have to "live and let live."

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Forgot I made this thread, thanks for the input homies. It's just all about money as it always is, ya feel me niggas LOL

BillKlacks

Forum Clout
Hope you're not moving to Portland.

It's a beautiful city, completely ruined by the drug addicts, homeless, and crazies that are part of every day life there.

The place is extremely liberal, and you can see why liberal Utopias always fail. Someone has to be willing to draw a line and say no, we won't tolerate people yelling about their cunts around children, but liberals just have to "live and let live."
Nah it's way out in the boonies. Not even 20 minutes from Eugene, more like 45. East Oregon, it's an old logging town

BillKlacks

Forum Clout
Most of my family lives in Oregon now, back when the Reynolds Aluminum plant moved. Lot of very good manufacturing jobs there still. My uneducated uncle makes a hundred grand a year at an airplane parts factory. Depending on where you move from the weather isn't brutal, but I would prepare for it. Portland got snow in late April this year. Oregon doesn't really have any problems the rest of the country doesn't have slightly better or worse Plenty of homeless, so lock your car unless you're a moron. Lot more Asian tail there too, fewer blacks and Mexicans.
Sounds cool, thank you

BillKlacks

Forum Clout
I could make a list of a lot of fun things to do in Oregon...

...top of that list is
getting the fuck out of Oregon
What about hiking, snowboarding, nature? What a fag I am for even asking lol. Like I need a pat posting forum to help me make a decision, how gay. "Tips on Oregon please" I should neck myself but I won't because I don't give a fuck haha loooool