• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with jazz?

Forum Clout
is this jazz?

World class vamping, and some pretty impressive sashaying too. And the prancing wasn't anything to sneer at, either. But Vince is just physically incapable of mincing, and without the mincing, it's not nearly as gay.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Huge jazzhead here. Learning and attaining fluency in jazz drumming is my life’s greatest accomplishment. Every other facet and style of drumming is cake once you reach that level.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
One of my all time favorite albums. An absolute masterpiece.

Nice, brotherman. I'm sure there is a lot more in the genre I could get into but I've never gone all that deep with it because there is just so much fawkin' music out there. That album is great though, I agree. I actually bought a physical copy. As a white guy who has primarily played bass for 15 years I have no choice but to respect and appreciate Jaco. Shame he had so many issues and got his brains scrambled.