• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with being afraid to use dating apps now?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
My wife and I separated recently and I got on tinder for the first time. I’m a fucking weirdo and tend to go for the older gals because I like a hot older lady and there’s a lot less red tape and hoops to jump through before you get to the sex. I deleted the app a month or 2 ago but posted some pics here of this 42 year old saddlebag I dicked down, she had giant fake tits and a smelly asshole. She gave it up immediately and I didn’t even have to take her out to dinner first

ANYONE CAN DO IT

Damn dude, stinky ass would be a boner killer. You're a champ

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
My wife and I separated recently and I got on tinder for the first time. I’m a fucking weirdo and tend to go for the older gals because I like a hot older lady and there’s a lot less red tape and hoops to jump through before you get to the sex. I deleted the app a month or 2 ago but posted some pics here of this 42 year old saddlebag I dicked down, she had giant fake tits and a smelly asshole. She gave it up immediately and I didn’t even have to take her out to dinner first

ANYONE CAN DO IT

A woman had a poopy smelly asshole and you still went through with it? what are you? a nigger?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I remember this. I’d rather just rub one out and go on with my night.
I agree. It’s just not the same anymore as it was when I was 25.. I went on a couple dates after that and then deleted the app all together. The next date I had after her had some kind of dead tooth or something, we made out for a few seconds in the parking lot and it was like kissing a garbage can. I had a good run but I’m finished now.. time to retire and hang my dick up in the back of the closet

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
A woman had a poopy smelly asshole and you still went through with it? what are you? a nigger?
7d0e103eb44f100f136a1e03a44b3663.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I had hellish experiences with dating apps. Fat girls. One chick had such a good face on her profile and then I met with her and she weighed at least 250. We had a good time though, I didn't wanna be rude, got hammered and just talked about life mahn. Ever meet up with a huge bitch?
Not huge, but I had a "softball player" build broad with 80s short hair make the first move on me, I didn't resist but I didn't find her attractive at all. We "dated" for a few weeks but I just couldn't do it. I poked at her pussy with my finger for a bit, but that's all I ever did. she got the hint and she stopped coming around. By today's standards I was raped.

G

Glad I missed the tinder et al trend. Shit seems soulless and scary in equal measure. My time was 80% meet a girl who a friend of a friend knows/ 20% girl who's a stranger in a bar/at a house party. Win or lose was down to you and your game in the moment. I got married in 2013 and have never looked back. Sounds like it's kind of fucked tbh.