• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with being afraid to use dating apps now?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
10 years ago I would use tinder and just be a complete carefree sex crazed idiot and it would be easy to get laid.

Now if you send anything remotely risqué you will probably end up exposed to Tiktok or Reddit and ruined. It’s fucking bizarre, before matches would just not reply or remove you if your intentions didn’t align, now you can match someone , flirt with them and then be accused of some kind of meetoo crime.

A couple years back I was put on Reddit for sending “as a school teacher, do you know if 33 can go into 22?” but luckily she had the decorum to scribble out my face and name.

What’s the point of them now?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
When I was promiscuous it was just before dating apps & we'd go to local music gigs & hook-up there... one time I was on top of a girl on the grass outside (everyone was doing the same) & we heard a stern older female voice saying "Sarah! it's time to go home" - it was her mother came to pick her up (we were both 17). I did end-up seeing her for a bit which meant meeting her mother (albeit with trousers up this time)... still friends to this day & she's pretty cool actually.
I don't know what I would've done coming(eh eh) of-age with dating apps prevalent, at least we bonded over some live music first & had some time to choose who to hook-up with, seems better somehow.

I've got a older buddy uses tindr who called me at 3am 'cus some psycho date had kicked him out, luckily I was in-town... don't think I could be bothered with that shit - he didn't even get to fuck her, doesn't seem my thing

I did meet a couple girls at V-festival who I'd been chatting in chatrooms, but we'd got to know each other with skype/MSN so slightly different

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Now if you send anything remotely risqué you will probably end up exposed to Tiktok or Reddit and ruined. It’s fucking bizarre, before matches would just not reply or remove you if your intentions didn’t align, now you can match someone , flirt with them and then be accused of some kind of meetoo crime.
I have an easy answer

how about stop being a faggot

I'm not trying to make a funny either...I read the quoted and all I read is "worry, worry, worry"

also- newsflash- YOU'RE NOT A CELEBRITY........no hard 6 you match with on tinder is going to "metoo" some nudnick who posts on THIS forum.....no "winners" post here

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
My wife and I separated recently and I got on tinder for the first time. I’m a fucking weirdo and tend to go for the older gals because I like a hot older lady and there’s a lot less red tape and hoops to jump through before you get to the sex. I deleted the app a month or 2 ago but posted some pics here of this 42 year old saddlebag I dicked down, she had giant fake tits and a smelly asshole. She gave it up immediately and I didn’t even have to take her out to dinner first

ANYONE CAN DO IT

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
10 years ago I would use tinder and just be a complete carefree sex crazed idiot and it would be easy to get laid.

A couple years back I was put on Reddit for sending “as a school teacher, do you know if 33 can go into 22?” but luckily she had the decorum to scribble out my face and name.

What’s the point of them now?
Went on a date with this girl from OkCupid years ago. Turns out, she was a lot fatter and grotesque looking than her profile picture. Online dating sucks dick. You're literally better off trying to pick up girls from your workplace or just anywhere else IRL. You might find one of the rare gems on a dating site, but be prepared to wade through tons of shit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I have an easy answer

how about stop being a faggot

I'm not trying to make a funny either...I read the quoted and all I read is "worry, worry, worry"

also- newsflash- YOU'RE NOT A CELEBRITY........no hard 6 you match with on tinder is going to "metoo" some nudnick who posts on THIS forum.....no "winners" post here

That’s fair.

I worded it badly, it’s not that I think they’re out to get me just that the landscape is becoming increasingly awful out there. Online anyway.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
maxresdefault.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I had hellish experiences with dating apps. Fat girls. One chick had such a good face on her profile and then I met with her and she weighed at least 250. We had a good time though, I didn't wanna be rude, got hammered and just talked about life mahn. Ever meet up with a huge bitch?

I have and I just leave. There’s no point being diplomatic about it. Stupid fat bitches.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My wife and I separated recently and I got on tinder for the first time. I’m a fucking weirdo and tend to go for the older gals because I like a hot older lady and there’s a lot less red tape and hoops to jump through before you get to the sex. I deleted the app a month or 2 ago but posted some pics here of this 42 year old saddlebag I dicked down, she had giant fake tits and a smelly asshole. She gave it up immediately and I didn’t even have to take her out to dinner first

ANYONE CAN DO IT

I remember this. I’d rather just rub one out and go on with my night.