• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Wigward's address to his troops in 2013? (perhaps the most embarrassing thing ever filmed)

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He made them build him all kinds of private elevators / entrances just so he would eventually never come into the studio. I can see him going full Howard ( HOOHOO) Hughes in few years.
Hoo Hoo Hughes, indeed. Instead of lowering people's pay checks down from a hotel window in a bucket like Hughes, Pelican Boi has the soccer moms put their pay checks in a bucket that he pulls up and then sequesters them in a sealed room for a week to avoid Covid before rigorously wiping it down with Clorox wipes and depositing them via smart phone scan app so he doesn't have to see another living soul other than skeleton Eugenia Cooney wannabe anorexic Beth going into histrionics at the slightest creak of her aching, malnourished, calcium starved bones.

What a wonderful life they have set up for themselves. Two almonds a day for Pelican Boi and whatever Lucky Charms Beth can scrounge up out of the box she hides from Howie (Sans the fattening milk of course) and handfuls of pills and bottles of wine.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
For the past almost 10 years stern has pretty much had the same rotating list of 15 guests and when was the last time you heard anyone reveal anything new or exciting while talking to Stern? Frequent guest Alec Baldwin might be the only person he could have on now to make any kind of news if he could get him to talk about the shooting on the film set.
and baldwin wouldn't ever agree to that so the only way it'd be worth it is if they did a bit about not talking about that. Like whichever comic it was that suggested interviewing OJ right after he's released from Prison and then ONLY ask football questions.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I invented mergers. Exxon & Mobil ripped me off, hoo hoo Robin.
I invited dating models!* Tell ‘em Fred!

*Sears catalog model.

She thought she would become a huge star from dating / marrying him when all she became was Howard Stern’s wife that has a bunch of cats. People couldn’t even be bother to figure out how to pronounce her last name. I remember they gave her Access Hollywood host / interview gigs (one was even an interview with Trump in his limo) but it all lead to nothing.

I bet Howard gave her the “you can’t make it without me!” Speech early on and used Jackie, Stuttering John, etc as examples of people that failed after leaving him. I bet it still drives him nuts Billy West left and became a bigger star without him - Billy is still one of the top voice talents in the business 30 years later.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
and baldwin wouldn't ever agree to that so the only way it'd be worth it is if they did a bit about not talking about that. Like whichever comic it was that suggested interviewing OJ right after he's released from Prison and then ONLY ask football questions.
Exactly, Alec wouldn’t agree and Stern is too much of a pussy to ask him tough questions. Half of stern interviews are him talking about himself. It’s a lock of a bet if an actor is on Stern will find a way to bring up his ONE MOVIE from 1997 and how great he was playing a likable version of himself. I think Reddit had a pretty accurate bingo card for Stern “incredible” interviews and showed just how basic he is at something he claims to be the best at.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I think it was 2012 when Howard was talking about the then hit show “Girls” and said he liked it but didn’t like seeing Lena Dunham nude (for obvious reasons) and said she looked like Jonah Hill. Being that she was the well connected “it” girl of the moment she got upset and the big scary tough guy “king of all media” had to beg her for forgiveness on the air. Big Bad Stern was brought to knees by the fat ugly jewish girl that molested her sister.
we can split hairs about which exact year in the "2010's" the stern show became THAT THING it has become, or you can just make it simple, and just say that "2009" was the last great year.....
and don't come at me with "little lupe", or "shit gate"....those are all dumb

Post note- 2009 wasn't a GOAT year- I realize that...however, it's still the last great year

Forum Clout
I suppose when you're young and desperate to be edgy, this is awesome.

But when you hit your thirties and begin to really see the world for what it is, it's forced.

The best interviewer to this day, in all of entertainment, was Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show. Yes, he's a Scot and I'm biased, but he had genuine conversations. His flirting was natural. His jokes were off his head. And he'd let it flow. That's why he'd have people like Mila Kunis, Michael Clarke Duncan, and Kristen Bell back so often - they loved talking to him. And every appearance felt fresh because of that.

Howard has repeat guests, but is there ever anything new said? Is it ever different? Is anything memorable?

The answer is fuck. And no. Robin's News and staff bashing is what held up the show over the years, and both are gone.

So why the fuck is he still here?

No, I'm not gonna say it.
I think the podcasts are still on YouTube, surprisingly Kevin Pollock has some of the better interviews I've seen, they are about ten years old at this point but definitely worth watching, as you said it's immediately noticable when the interviewer is actually listening to the person and it becomes a conversation. Also Kevin rightfully hates Sam Roberts, so he always gets a pass in my book.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Imagine him strutting in his Great Dictator/Sopranos office in his socks, holding colored markers, looking at the fruit of his useless labor, going "hoohooo, this is the hardest i've worked in two decades, i can't just let this go to waste" and then taking pictures and drafting up the presentation. He probably put a "don't disturb" thing on the door like he was close to breaking new ground in radio marketing with email "blasts" and tweets. Practicing his presentation in the mirror but being too jewishly self-concious, even without an audience there, to make notable progress, ultimately accomplishing nothing of value at all.

Nice visions, stupid.

Forum Clout
It's clear to me that he'd watched Steve Jobs keynote speeches and thought "I can do that", but it was just horrible. Half the stuff on his slides were misspelt or just amateurish little clipart illustrations and it was all just veiled threats instead of anything actually inspiring.
Can he do something else Steve Jobs did while he's at it