• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW White women reverting to ISLAM in multitudes

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
We are all Muslims by default when we are born. The natural state for a human is to submit to the Will of His creator. Then our parents terraform us into becoming Kikes, Buddhists, Atheists, etc.

Trees, Mountains eroding, birds flying, rivers flowing, Planets revolving, Animals instinct-ing = all default acts of submitting to God's will (Islam). That is why we are actually tested unlike other creatures. We are the ONLY creation (along with Jinn) that has free will. The human who keeps to his fitra (default setting) = loved by God more than Angels...the Human who rejects his fitra (kafirs) = disliked by God more than Satan.

In Islam, Satan believes in Allah and acknowledges His power. Satan just made a vow to prove that sons of Adam ain't SHIT and are not Gods ambassadors in this realm (Satan felt robbed, thus rebelled and vowed to take as many humans with him to jehennem) its actually kinda tragic (if you are like me and root for the underdog all the time). To sum it up: Satan is OUR enemy, not Gods.

So a human being who is not a Muslim is indeed worse and below Satan (Iblis)

You are ACTIVELY fighting your wiring and the laws of the universe by not being Muslim.
Sounds perfectly sane to me.

shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

G

Yeah because the alternative makes more sense...riiiight

(it doesn't)

Anyway guys, Islam is a valuable thing most of you are deprived of...if you cant see how it empowers you, Im sorry I cant help you. (You need to know you are deprived of something, before you can yearn for it...and most of you, lol, im a stop).

G

Fulfill the prophesies and wipe israel off the map.
WWAW Israeli government actively READS AND PREPARES for Islamic hadeeth.
It is narrated in the hadith that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until you fight the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him – except the gharqad (Boxwood tree).

So what is the state of Israel doing?

PLANTING GHARQAD TREES (to save their asses during armageddon...I bet their talmud has some positive lit. on the Boxwood for this reason)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Jewish-plant-a-lot-of-Gharqad-trees-Boxthorn-Boxwood-in-Israel[/URL]

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
We are all Muslims by default when we are born. The natural state for a human is to submit to the Will of His creator. Then our parents terraform us into becoming Kikes, Buddhists, Atheists, etc.

Trees, Mountains eroding, birds flying, rivers flowing, Planets revolving, Animals instinct-ing = all default acts of submitting to God's will (Islam). That is why we are actually tested unlike other creatures. We are the ONLY creation (along with Jinn) that has free will. The human who keeps to his fitra (default setting) = loved by God more than Angels...the Human who rejects his fitra (kafirs) = disliked by God more than Satan.

In Islam, Satan believes in Allah and acknowledges His power. Satan just made a vow to prove that sons of Adam ain't SHIT and are not Gods ambassadors in this realm (Satan felt robbed, thus rebelled and vowed to take as many humans with him to jehennem) its actually kinda tragic (if you are like me and root for the underdog all the time). To sum it up: Satan is OUR enemy, not Gods.

So a human being who is not a Muslim is indeed worse and below Satan (Iblis)

You are ACTIVELY fighting your wiring and the laws of the universe by not being Muslim.

You know all organized religion is just humans going "no no no, I've figured out what our creator wants". The only smart religion was worshipping the sun, because you can see it and it causes plants to grow. Retard humans come up with shit like "don't eat bacon" or "pray until you're heterosexual".

G

You know all organized religion is just humans going "no no no, I've figured out what our creator wants". The only smart religion was worshipping the sun, because you can see it and it causes plants to grow. Retard humans come up with shit like "don't eat bacon" or "pray until you're heterosexual".
you know who was a sun worshipper? The Queen of Sheba

Solomon humbled her, reminded her that something must make the sun set and rise.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
WWAW Israeli government actively READS AND PREPARES for Islamic hadeeth.

So what is the state of Israel doing?

PLANTING GHARQAD TREES (to save their asses during armageddon...I bet their talmud has some positive lit. on the Boxwood for this reason)

Oh literal kikes.....

2chapos

Forum Clout
Yeah because the alternative makes more sense...riiiight

(it doesn't)

Anyway guys, Islam is a valuable thing most of you are deprived of...if you cant see how it empowers you, Im sorry I cant help you. (You need to know you are deprived of something, before you can yearn for it...and most of you, lol, im a stop).
When does the sand infested man buggery or the bacha aficionado phase kick in?

Jenna

Forum Clout
you know who was a sun worshipper? The Queen of Sheba

Solomon humbled her, reminded her that something must make the sun set and rise.

She's a fictional character from a novel intended to teach life lessons. Charlotte from Charlotte's Web dispensed some neat life lessons as well but nobody gets beheaded over it.

2chapos

Forum Clout
Taliban were literally created to fight bacha-bazi

bacha-bazi was brought to Afghanistan during the Great Game. (19th century) from Europedos
Oh silly ummah bacha predates the white man. It's Persian and while "officially" condemed....as long as it was committed on late "teens" and the buggery didn't distract from societal duties the habibs and bearded sheiks turned a blind eye. Duranids did it. Didn't matter sunni or shia. Taliban had plenty of northern alliance turncoat buggers on their payroll.

G

It seems like it'd be way harder to fake George Washington but do go on with this conspiracy. If Washington was made up I have a LOT of questions about the American Revolution.
Your vague 1776 creation myth has way more holes than the Seera. Mohammed SAAW definitely more valid case for his authenticity than any of your founding fathers LARP and mythical, secular origin story.

[MEDIA=bitchute]R9adqnvHF4g5[/MEDIA]

Jenna

Forum Clout
Your vague 1776 creation myth has way more holes than the Seera. Mohammed SAAW definitely more valid case for his authenticity than any of your founding fathers LARP and mythical, secular origin story.

So at what point did we stop making up Presidents and start electing actual people? Because I'm pretty damn confident Obama and Trump aren't holograms designed to trick us. Okay maybe Trump is.

G

Oh silly ummah bacha predates the white man. It's Persian and while "officially" condemed....as long as it was committed on late "teens" and the buggery didn't distract from societal duties the habibs and bearded sheiks turned a blind eye. Duranids did it. Didn't matter sunni or shia. Taliban had plenty of northern alliance turncoat buggers on their payroll.

It was brought to Bactria (modern day Afghanistan and Eastern Iran) by none other than the pre-eminent pedophile, Alexander of Macedonia. Look up the Sodatic Zone (where pedophilia is natural) it almost translates to Alexander the Great and the territory he conquered.

Then during the 19th century great games for control of Central Asia between Russia and Britain, a lot of pedo British officers stamped the habit into the region. People like Lord Mountbatten ravaged 100s of little Indian and Pashtun boys.