WWAW weak stereotypes

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
"Blacks cant swim" seems weak...I bet it's just lack of interest. With their elongated limbs, narrow hips and naturally 'sway' like bearing, I doubt there's a 'biological' reason they're not good swimmers.

Asians being bad drivers also makes no sense because growing up, all the elite 'fussball' players in our local hangout were Chinks. No competition...Same hand-eye coordination needed for driving.
It's because they are too poor for pools and never bother learning.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
The white people/no spices is also just weak because we use the choicest cuts of meat whereas foreigners are trying to make rancid rat meat seem palatable.

And for Asian drivers, they absolutely suck where I’m from. It’s almost a joke how often me and a friend or me and my GF will see a bad driver and then see it’s an Asian. Usually an Asian woman also. It’s not about the hand eye it’s just a lack of awareness and/or social respect. They just change lanes with no warning, cut people off, tap the breaks, annoying shit. They are used to gaving to fight tooth and nail just to get a spot on a subway and they bring that garbage here.