Wwaw wanting to fuck the Wilson sisters?

G

Are you planning to fuck them one at a time or simultaneously? Just wondering what your approach is gonna be

I want Ann to get on her knees and lovingly start kissing the head of my cock while slowly taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth . While Ann is busy pleasuring my shaft i want Nancy to gently start eating my anus.

After that i demand Ann to get on all fours and i start ramming my cock up her poop chute. Meanwhile Nancy is steal eating my ass.

You guys thought i hadn’t thought this through did ya? The joke’s on you i always come prepared!

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I want Ann to get on her knees and lovingly start kissing the head of my cock while slowly taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth . While Ann is busy pleasuring my shaft i want Nancy to gently start eating my anus.

After that i demand Ann to get on all fours and i start ramming my cock up her poop chute. Meanwhile Nancy is steal eating my ass.

You guys thought i hadn’t thought this through did ya? The joke’s on you i always come prepared!
You really put a lot of thought into this huh

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

1677345517862.gif