WWAW US Cities looking like 3rd world shitholes?

RobertMewler

What are them good places to live in NY? I remember taking a greyhound to DC, and had to go thru a bunch of cities and towns in Upstate NY and Pennsylvania. Buffalo and Rochester were bad to look at, even their McDonalds were pitiful looking.
As an FYI, all of NY is run by fully-pozzed politicians no matter what beautiful and/or redneck area you move to. It's very difficult to find good-paying jobs in most of the upstate. If you work in education you might get work at colleges like Colgate for example. The area around there is beautiful and suburban.

Being in or near college towns is a risk though because they would be more pozzed than other areas. There are lots of factors but overall it's a beautiful state nature-wise.

There are dead mill/factory towns along the rivers and Lake Champlain, etc. Although scenic, they should be avoided (poverty and high drug use, etc.).

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
It's not there yet. We still have to go through Weimar redux, and the season finale is Holodomor.
There he is! Heh heh heh...
How you doin' wit da sepsis, Skip? You need somethin' done, just let me know. It'd be an honor.

RobertMewler

What

What kind of stories did you hear about mastic and Brentwood mew I just had a couple grapefruit beirs and I’m feeling nice
I worked with a guy out of Brentwood who ran for local office in his area and lost. He blamed it on the ignorant Puerto Ricans. Yet he himself was a light-skinned PR! He made the 'community' out to be a bunch of knuckledraggers.

Several years ago my husband and I thought about buying on LI and saw a gorgeously renovated and affordable home listed in Mastic. We used google street maps to make our way around the area and good lord, the stores and people we saw just hanging out. That was a deal breaker.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I worked with a guy out of Brentwood who ran for local office in his area and lost. He blamed it on the ignorant Puerto Ricans. Yet he himself was a light-skinned PR! He made the 'community' out to be a bunch of knuckledraggers.

Several years ago my husband and I thought about buying on LI and saw a gorgeously renovated and affordable home listed in Mastic. We used google street maps to make our way around the area and good lord, the stores and people we saw just hanging out. That was a deal breaker.
Dudeee mastic is a nigger/niggers who pretend to be Indian so they can sell drugs and cigarettes shit hole. also some of the ugliest white people god ever forgot about

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Phoenix is funny. You go into the south side and it's actually pretty nice city with plenty to do, but on the north side it slowly starts looking more and more shitty until you're completely surrounded by junkies and homeless.
What the fuck are you talking about? The further south the worse it gets until you hit Tempe/Mesa It's the northern parts white people move to, Arrowhead, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, and the new exurbs like Anthem.