WWAW US Cities looking like 3rd world shitholes?

8CBAD8B2-9417-45A3-84A1-2ED868214485.jpeg

US cities have always been shitholes

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I’m in Phoenix, there’s like 6,000 fucking homeless drug addicts living in tents everywhere. It’s disgusting, it’s unsightly, it’s un-American.

MAGA!
I’ve seen a bunch of YouTube videos interviewing fent addicts addicted to fake blues and they’re all in AZ.

I’m from a city in NY that legitimately looks like El Salvador. If I posted pictures you would think it’s some spic country no bullshit.

it was always bad but when it was niggas and Puerto Rican’s it was so much better. Salvis are disgusting animals living 50 to a house. Don’t clean or fix their homes and there’s tons of them drunk in front of these countless buildings that triple as a telephone card, lotto, immigration lawyer office.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Denver has gotten really bad over the last 5 years. I get threatened quite a bit and some fuck threw a bottle at me after I walked by him with my dog. If it would have hit my dog I would have had a very tough time not slitting the junkie fucks throat.

Edit: Right after I wrote this I went outside to see a homeless person passed out behind my garage so I can't get my car out. The police chased him off but he left a shopping cart full of shit for me to deal with I guess

Last edited:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I’m in Phoenix, there’s like 6,000 fucking homeless drug addicts living in tents everywhere. It’s disgusting, it’s unsightly, it’s un-American.

MAGA!
Phoenix is funny. You go into the south side and it's actually pretty nice city with plenty to do, but on the north side it slowly starts looking more and more shitty until you're completely surrounded by junkies and homeless.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The cities are done. They’re deep blue enclaves where the junkies congregate and overdose on fentanyl together. The key is to live among the liberals in the wealthy suburbs. They hate the homeless as much as anyone else.

I love living with limousine liberals - sure they tell me I’m a bad person for saying outright how much I hate the homeless, but they know they’re lying through their teeth. They assume voting democrat makes them good people so they have no qualms demanding the police shoot any homeless that shows up to our neighborhood.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
this is why I'm an advocate of decent drugs; a good indicator of a functioning society is that a homeless guy can take a shot in the morning, & do a sloppy (but cheaply paid) day's work.

I think a lot of this is meth and fentanyl. Fent just does not have legs like heroin, there’s no way you’re making it through an 8 hour shift off some fent, and meth just turns you into a retarded and vile subhuman.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
this is why I'm an advocate of decent drugs; a good indicator of a functioning society is that a homeless guy can take a shot in the morning, & do a sloppy (but cheaply paid) day's work.
I agree pott. If niggas could get their bag nobody would be fuxkin layin around. No dope head lays around in pain when they have their dope.

how’s the horse by you?

The cities are done. They’re deep blue enclaves where the junkies congregate and overdose on fentanyl together. The key is to live among the liberals in the wealthy suburbs. They hate the homeless as much as anyone else.

I love living with limousine liberals - sure they tell me I’m a bad person for saying outright how much I hate the homeless, but they know they’re lying through their teeth. They assume voting democrat makes them good people so they have no qualms demanding the police shoot any homeless that shows up to our neighborhood.
Limousine liberals are the old-school racists they say they hate.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I’ve seen a bunch of YouTube videos interviewing fent addicts addicted to fake blues and they’re all in AZ.

I’m from a city in NY that legitimately looks like El Salvador. If I posted pictures you would think it’s some spic country no bullshit.

it was always bad but when it was niggas and Puerto Rican’s it was so much better. Salvis are disgusting animals living 50 to a house. Don’t clean or fix their homes and there’s tons of them drunk in front of these countless buildings that triple as a
🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷

telephone card, lotto, immigration lawyer office.
Denver has gotten really bad over the last 5 years. I get threatened quite a bit and some fuck threw a bottle at me after I walked by him with my dog. If it would have hit my dog I would have had a very tough time not slitting the junkie fucks throat.

Edit: Right after I wrote this I went outside to see a homeless person passed out behind my garage so I can't get my car out. The police chased him off but he left a shopping cart full of shit for me to deal with I guess
I lived in South Denver for a few years. Was there a couple years ago visiting friends and decided to check out 16th street mall just to see how much worse it has gotten, I wasn't disappointed.