WWAW Toby Soprano’s various goomars?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
She even breaks it off with Tony, because he’s too fawkin’ needy for her.

A woman like that, she had every excuse in the world to be a piece of shit, and she didn’t. She just kept doing what she needed to do. She didn’t need a man to give her life meaning. Fawk, I need to find a crippled Russian
They're making 'em by the dozens daily these days.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I was with OP because I thought Valentina was the hottest (and then she set herself on fire, lol) and I love girls like that

01069bceb4ed143d056e45a9d2a500908fba94a5.pnj

tumblr_occ2ajrS471r9u31po2_540.png

but remember right near the end? Sonya Aragon?

Elc7csrXUAEjHFD.jpg

she technically was a goomah, and she was legit 10/10

The-Sopranos-Sonya.jpg

sarah-shahi-guest-starred-as-sonya-aragon-1620663961.jpg

Annalisa from Italy was also stunning, but Tony never fucked her. They were distant cousins anyway.

Sopranos-Annalisa-Cropped.jpg

Alliance worthy imo

ryK5xo9FTDAtTkC0P4oDes3szS1.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
I was with OP because I thought Valentina was the hottest (and then she set herself on fire, lol) and I love girls like that

Elc7csrXUAEjHFD.jpg

The-Sopranos-Sonya.jpg

Annalisa from Italy was also stunning, but Tony never fucked her. They were distant cousins anyway.

Alliance worthy imo

All three are perfect 10s in my book, but I would still take Svetlana over any of them. Sonya maybe a close second, would be fun to do some mescaline with her but I suspect still too high maintenance for me.

Of the “main” or “actual” Goomahs though, I stand by Valentina being the most attractive

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
All three are perfect 10s in my book, but I would still take Svetlana over any of them. Sonya maybe a close second, would be fun to do some mescaline with her but I suspect still too high maintenance for me.

Of the “main” or “actual” Goomahs though, I stand by Valentina being the most attractive
Svetlana had too many freckles for me and her eyes are too Opie-ish or Renee Zellweger-ish, but she's still gorgeous. I guess I prefer them darker.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Svetlana had too many freckles for me and her eyes are too Opie-ish or Renee Zellweger-ish, but she's still gorgeous. I guess I prefer them darker.
To me it’s Svetlana’s personality, although I do like the freckles. She is one of the only characters on the show who does not self-pity. The other goomahs are just attractive whores. Svetlana is respectable as a human being.

G

Elc7csrXUAEjHFD.jpg

The-Sopranos-Sonya.jpg

Alliance worthy imo

Sarah Shahi is one sexy bitch. I just finished watching Person of Interest. She’s great in that.

1653105517790.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Here’s a question for you harry. What do you mean by “goomar”? It’s supposed to just be a whore, which Svetlana isn’t. She had a moment of weakness but she owned up to it like an adult. The rest of Tony’s whores were child like in their behavior. If you just want a side piece than Irina was the only good side piece. For everyone in this thread the Italian broad doesn’t count because he never fucked her. It was just a fantasy. It’s like saying Melfi was a goomar.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Really? I really dug the freckles myself. Different strokes I guess. And Usually prefer darker women too

The tennis trainer was the hottest chick on the show
She wanted to munch ade's box for sure.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
The young blonde (white dress) that Tony fucks while visiting Beansie is better than all those greasy, dago whores in Jersey.