WWAW tinder / bumble only working if you pay large subscription fees now, and being full of freaks?

G

5776BB52-4D79-4890-8C0E-BBF74FCB9A62.gif

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Man I dunno how you guys do it. I’m 38, was married and shit before these apps. I’ve been divorced for a few years and just dated people I’ve known organically. I tried one of these faggot apps, coffee meets bagel or something, and the whole experience put me off of women entirely now.

Fucking gross ass 5s talking about “knowing their worth”, the value proposition is entirely fucked up. I think I’d rather be alone the rest of my life than deal with these whores.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Man I dunno how you guys do it. I’m 38, was married and shit before these apps. I’ve been divorced for a few years and just dated people I’ve known organically. I tried one of these faggot apps, coffee meets bagel or something, and the whole experience put me off of women entirely now.

Fucking gross ass 5s talking about “knowing their worth”, the value proposition is entirely fucked up. I think I’d rather be alone the rest of my life than deal with these whores.

I like the 5s who put “no time wasters” - like that will ever happen. Delusional whores.