WWAW tinder / bumble only working if you pay large subscription fees now, and being full of freaks?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I must have first used tinder 10 years ago or so, and the stereotype was true - you could get laid quickly and easily.

Using them now is a horrendous experience, I’m pretty sure you only get visibility to girls if you pay for the extra features, I know there’s probably 100,000 men per 1 woman on it but young men must be harmed by the experience that they only get dates if they pay for premium services.

Then when you do get matches, odds are they are LGBT freaks with pronouns in their bio who will plaster your info everywhere as a rapist for asking to hook up.

Why does everything always become worse?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I always got matched with trannies. I'm not saying the Jews are involved but it is fishy.

It’s just annoying as fuck, my first period using tinder - I stopped using the app when I had about 1000 matches over 3 years and you could message “hey! I think you’re really cute, wanna get together sometime?” and that was all you needed to say

Now I get like 2 matches a week and they’re stuck up snooty cunts.

I guess just stick to the old fashioned way in bars , although you’re also likely to be accused of rape for daring to ask if you can buy someone a drink - why are women like this now?

G

I can't imagine anything worse than those apps. Even if you got some dime turning up to your place for instant, meaningless sex. The hunt is one of the best parts. Been out of the game for almost 12 years and I'm not sad about it. Whole thing just seems kind of soulless.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’ve been on tinder for over 7 years. I’ve never been able to get a DTF chick, they all want some sort of relationship according to their bios. It takes at least 2-3 dates to get blown.

Shit sucks. Where’s the good dating apps now? Every time I go on a swiping spree, there’s actual men now, that never used to happen, there should be a separate search parameter for the fucking trannies.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I can't imagine anything worse than those apps. Even if you got some dime turning up to your place for instant, meaningless sex. The hunt is one of the best parts. Been out of the game for almost 12 years and I'm not sad about it. Whole thing just seems kind of soulless.

Even that is a mine field now, more than ever. The only time you meet decent girls seems to be organically, through work or friends, that sort of thing. Going out looking is a 50/50 shot of being accused of being a sex pest like Seth.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Shit sucks. Where’s the good dating apps now? Every time I go on a swiping spree, there’s actual men now, that never used to happen, there should be a separate search parameter for the fucking trannies.
Im still on it but I’ve got a steady GF now. The trannys shit is out of control on their. I really feel like starting an alt tinder account just to fuck with them.

I’ve not used any other apps, Facebook dating was good for a bit but now it’s just a bunch of mutants with brats.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Im still on it but I’ve got a steady GF now. The trannys shit is out of control on their. I really feel like starting an alt tinder account just to fuck with them.

I’ve not used any other apps, Facebook dating was good for a bit but now it’s just a bunch of mutants with brats.

096B6ABF-3D47-48FD-B7AC-7ACA106C463F.jpeg

I met someone online three years ago, but only after I became instantly disgusted with the whole thing and posted the most offensive, hateful and obnoxious ad I could. Only one woman got the gag and thought it was funny. It turned out to be a great way to weed out the pigs looking for a 6+ foot guy with a full head of hair, a six figure income and a boat who tell you over and over again how "their kids are their life".

G

I met someone online three years ago, but only after I became instantly disgusted with the whole thing and posted the most offensive, hateful and obnoxious ad I could. Only one woman got the gag and thought it was funny. It turned out to be a great way to weed out the pigs looking for a 6+ foot guy with a full head of hair, a six figure income and a boat who tell you over and over again how "their kids are their life".

I’m happy for you, what’s his name?