• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW thinking Pat paid Jackie for "consultation"

Forum Clout
I get it they're both "Dark Brandon" fans. Both brand fire politically. Both hugely in debt, so maybe there's some kinda cosmic connection there. Both fat. Etc.

But Jackie's OBSESSED with us. I bet $20 that Pat was smitten with her CV - a little hacking (but legal) for the Joe Biden campaign - and approached her for some "consultation."

What do you think?

PS Can someone do a face mash gif of Pat/Daniel Plainview?

W1Kgv.gif

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I think they're both incredibly self-absorbed people who will not let a single insult "stand". Most people either ignore us or realize the fruitlessness of fighting with internet trolls, but those two (plus Shane & Ooga) take ENORMOUS offense to being called ugly dopes and see it as their cosmic quest to get revenge on the people who implied they were smelly.

It all made sense when @piggytomlinson showed up.

"Hey Jackie, I'd love to explain to you why we dislike Patrick so much" - Ignored.

"Hey Jackie you fat street shitter go shit in the street" - YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!! YOU'LL PAY!!!