Wwaw therapy?

G

I think everybody should have a psychiatrist of some sort. Just somebody they can talk to and be honest and introspective with. I was usually dead set against it like Livia Soprano but I've been pretty fawwwkin depressed lately and kind of get why it would help
Are you getting a divorce?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Looking that way. Pretty fawkin brutal to be honest witchya, but just got to keep suiting up on the jobsite and get by.
Me, David Carradine and Walter Matthau will visit her in the night and show her the past, present and future of your relationship if she continues being a FUCKING CUNT. Give her the Scrooge treatment.

Spoiler: if she doesn't wise up, the future is her getting raped by a pack of niggers.

G

Me, David Carradine and Walter Matthau will visit her in the night and show her the past, present and future of your relationship if she continues being a FUCKING CUNT. Give her the Scrooge treatment.

Spoiler: if she doesn't wise up, the future is her getting raped by a pack of niggers.
Fawwkkk a good Scrooge mindfuck on here....I'll text Pat and ask if he can help with a script

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I mean i would like to have someone to talk to, but paying some faggot 1000 or whatever an hour to be nice to you is a bit too much

They ain't real doctors you know

G

Ya she's a good egg and I have no anger....just fucking sadness I've never really felt before and am balancing it out with coke and booze for a few days. Tmrw is gonna suck but I have one more night in me to forget
Well at least you've got coke.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Ya she's a good egg and I have no anger....just fucking sadness I've never really felt before and am balancing it out with coke and booze for a few days. Tmrw is gonna suck but I have one more night in me to forget

I've been where you are.

My ex and I stayed very friendly afterwards - that was where I struggled, handling those feelings, which was why I sought therapy. She was my tour manager for quite sometime into our marriage, and even offered to stay on for a while after her and I ended, which I let her (hey, she was good at her job and she never motherfucked me like a sscccuuummmmmbbbbaaaagggg).

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. I landed a good one by happy accident, but I guess you can peruse and talk to psychologists beforehand now? The American fan told me that once, psychology.com or something.

Just don't Steve C, ok? You're a funny dude.

Stent

black suit and a smile
Apparently guys on a forum dedicated to yelling faggot/kike/nigger about a defunct radio show definitely don't need therapy because they said so.