WWAW the worlds first faggot?

G

I would have sucked Alexander The Great's pringle can, just because he was such a great figure you know, have to show my appreciation somehow.

Oh my!

1650257699919.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
They found a caveman with a sabretooth fang up his ass. Bazingaaaaa.

But seriously folksch, dont it make ya think? Please have your 3000 word assignments ready for Monday people.

Not car crashing your post but the topic of the article is ridiculous. These people need to get their perverted fingers into everything.

This is pretty hilarious though:

An oval, egg-shaped container, usually associated with female burials, was also found at the feet of the skeleton. :image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg:

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Not car crashing your post but the topic of the article is ridiculous. These people need to get their perverted fingers into everything.

This is pretty hilarious though:

An oval, egg-shaped container, usually associated with female burials, was also found at the feet of the skeleton. :image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg:
Haha in a thousand years theyll dig up cumia and find a worn vibrating egg up his ass

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

There's a device we would could use when embalming a body called an A/V plug. Anal/Vaginal. If the body had a particularly leaky orifice, we'd screw this up in there to keep the fluuuuids from trickling out. Most of us avoided using the Dildo of the Dead - because it's fucking weird - and just put plastic garments on and taped up the legs and waist shut. Maybe Dead Flintstone had ass cancer so they shoved it up there to keep the retched, rotten stench from pouring out.