• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the worlds first faggot?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
But Im thinking to myself, between fighting the harsh weather, struggling for food and shelter, fighting off creatures, fighting each other for territory, when did a guy think to himself “hey while were waitin it out for this sabretooth to leave, how about you stick your cock up my ass?”

I mean not only did he have to pose the question, some other dude actually agreed.

Probably just a dude who died from when a sabertooth tiger bit him on the ass and he bled out. Reminds me of this
slmascsoj9k11.jpg

G

My gay Slavic ancestors didn't even show in the area til like the 6th century, these sissies must've already taken a club to the dome from some German leather queers passing through earlier. It's just parallel assfucking.

Being ‘gay’ back then, in the time of the ancient Greeks, ( the concept really didn’t exist back then) actually showed you were the alpha male, at least if you were the top. Fucking men back then was seen as more pure as fucking women, who were seen as lesser beings only good for producing children.

G

Imagine you're someone growing up wanting to be an archaeologist once...and now you're in your 30s doing whatever it is you're doing. Wouldnt this sort of story be infuriating to you, since it mocks the discipline you wanted to once pursue as being nothin more than a tool that can be twisted to fit the agenda d'jure?

I think they time these offensively revolutionary things exactly long apart, so that person with archaeology dreams is already too old and sucked into the matrix, to warn younger generations, that their field is pozzd or about to.

Apply it to any industry, field, idea, etc.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Imagine you're someone growing up wanting to be an archaeologist once...and now you're in your 30s doing whatever it is you're doing. Wouldnt this sort of story be infuriating to you, because it mocks the discipline you wanted to pursuit, as being nothin more than a tool that can be twisted to fit the agenda da'jure?

I think they time these offensively revolutionary things exactly long apart, so that person with archaeology dreams is already too old and sucked into the matrix, to warn younger generations, that their field is pozzd or about to.
They have infected everything with the gay. Not even an exaggeration at this point.

A circle of N-words
Being ‘gay’ back then, in the time of the ancient Greeks, ( the concept really didn’t exist back then) actually showed you were the alpha male, at least if you were the top. Fucking men back then was seen as more pure as fucking women, who were seen as lesser beings only good for producing children.
That shit happens modern day as well. Aghans fuck younger boys and some african tribes have gay rituals to come into manhood. I think its the Xhosa tribe that eat man cum. Its really fucked up.

A circle of N-words
That shit happens modern day as well. Aghans fuck younger boys and some african tribes have gay rituals to come into manhood. I think its the Xhosa tribe that eat man cum. Its really fucked up.
Sorry i got my niggers wrong, they are papa new guinean

I would only ever drink cum if you guys hazed me into it.