WWAW the world ending in 2012 and we're all dead and living in a Simulation?

G

in the REAL dimension, you are in 6 ft underground worm food (while your loved ones are still alive)...probably since 2012 but Im thinking now its different realms for different years/moments of death. So we're here with people who died in the 80s, 90s, 00's etc.

Another possible scenario is we have all gone, families included, into this current post-life purgatory type realm. Humanity is obsolete, and something has replaced us and we are being mocked with this 'imitation life' nonsense, full of emptyness, meaningless and pain.

0D4111A2-2A81-451A-8297-DA4585D0E774.gif

G

Am I being a faggot? Was the past not different? Im guessing we're about the same age, Im sure you remember the 90s and 00's...It felt 'different' even time feels like it has sped up. (Which I think is something when you compare high school grads from the 1950s to our 18-year-olds...ppl from back then look way older because time is speeding up)

high school grad (with higher than 1.7 GPA) from 1950:

25NASH1-obit-articleLarge.jpg

G

Am I being a faggot? Was the past not different? Im guessing we're about the same age, Im sure you remember the 90s and 00's...It felt 'different' even time feels like it has sped up. (Which I think is something when you compare high school grads from the 1950s to our 18-year-olds...ppl from back then look way older because time is speeding up)

high school grad (with higher than 1.7 GPA) from 1950:

25NASH1-obit-articleLarge.jpg

I was born in 92. When we were children we weren’t really aware of the concept of time yet. Days felt longer and more carefree because we weren’t burdened yet with the responsibilities of adulthood.

G

I feel like this sometimes too. I was an alcoholic mess in early 2020. I had just lost my position at work and got downgraded while waiting for something else, and would regularly wake up covered in vomit at 5am after my nightly binge drinking session and would clean up so I could get to work. I always wonder if I died one of those nights and am now just living in some kind of purgatory/hell with all the bullshit lockdowns and mask zombies that ensued shortly after.

You had so much bullshit happen in one year that if you told someone in 2019 about what's to come in 2020 they'd think you're a lunatic. Covid, lockdowns, empty store shelves, market crash, fire tornado, BLM monkeys, forced vaccinations to keep your job, pentagon pretty much confirming the existence of aliens, election fiasco, January 6th and a whole ton more.

I'm much better now though. I got an even better position, a girlfriend, and only drink on the weekends if I go out with friends and in very limited quantities. Still, life just doesn't feel the same as it did in 2019. There's this strange empty feeling like a part of me was taken in early 2020 that I never got back. I can never really explain it.
This is exactly my situation. More money now than ever in my life, more success, literally at the pinnacle of my physical health. Yet feel empty.

Here is a story to haunt you.

-I'm alone in my condo...no decent human conversation IRL in months. Schizophrenia/Mental diseases runs in my family
-Moved in here February 2020...its June 2020 and still only furniture is a twin bed + my dresser. Why bother right?
-Literally just get and stay online as soon as Im off work. Then pass out. Eat only in front of computer....but sometimes I wake up dead of night at random
-One night was woken to Patrice O'Neal singing Warren Haynes' 'Going down slow'. Playing randomly on my device
-I cry. Can never hear this clip again. Was meant for me and for that moment.

That I heard it from Patrice...means I have to be dead, like him. Right?
I'm not with Patrice, because he's in heaven (or whatever you call a better realm) and I'm here with y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This is exactly my situation. More money now than ever in my life, more success, literally at the pinnacle of my physical health. Yet feel empty.

Here is a story to haunt you.

-I'm alone in my condo...no decent human conversation IRL in months. Schizophrenia/Mental diseases runs in my family
-Moved in here February 2020...its June 2020 and still only furniture is a twin bed + my dresser. Why bother right?
-Literally just get and stay online as soon as Im off work. Then pass out. Eat only in front of computer....but sometimes I wake up dead of night at random
-One night was woken to Patrice O'Neal singing Warren Haynes' 'Going down slow'. Playing randomly on my device
-I cry. Can never hear this clip again. Was meant for me and for that moment.

That I heard it from Patrice...means I have to be dead, like him. Right?
I'm not with Patrice, because he's in heaven (or whatever you call a better realm) and I'm here with y'all.
Same situation with me. I live alone, have zero decent human conservation. I'd know more about what mental issues run in my family if they actually took the time to see treatment and get a diagnosis themselves, but they ignore everything, which is where I learned to ignore my own, until they get overloaded.

I bought a turn key condo a few years ago. Completely outdated and kinda tacky looking, and I haven't swapped out a thing. You'd think an 80 year old lived here. I haven't even swapped out the sheets, I just wash them. Same why bother attitude.

If I had bought this place without furniture, I'd only have a dresser, mattress, TV/PS4, phone, and charger. Which was my setup before I bought this place.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I was born in 92. When we were children we weren’t really aware of the concept of time yet. Days felt longer and more carefree because we weren’t burdened yet with the responsibilities of adulthood.
I forget what it’s called but, it’s based off events in your life. Everyone feels time go faster as they get older. Why do you think old people always tell you time flies? When you’re younger you have way more memorable events. Because you’re experiencing everything for the first time. Walking, school, love, driving, etc. By the time you’re old there’s nothing really “new”. It’s similar to why people think full moons correlate to crazy things happening. You notice something, say a bunch of crazy people in one night. Then you look up and see a full moon. You now remember it because of the full moon. Meanwhile you were probably around crazy people multiple times that week and don’t remember because you didn’t have anything to correlate it to. Gay.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
in the REAL dimension, you are in 6 ft underground worm food (while your loved ones are still alive)...probably since 2012 but Im thinking now its different realms for different years/moments of death. So we're here with people who died in the 80s, 90s, 00's etc.

Another possible scenario is we have all gone, families included, into this current post-life purgatory type realm. Humanity is obsolete, and something has replaced us and we are being mocked with this 'imitation life' nonsense, full of emptyness, meaningless and pain.

What if I told you that you are living the exact life you want and not only that, you made the choice for this life a long long time ago?

Would you blow me?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Same situation with me. I live alone, have zero decent human conservation. I'd know more about what mental issues run in my family if they actually took the time to see treatment and get a diagnosis themselves, but they ignore everything, which is where I learned to ignore my own, until they get overloaded.
You guys just described my life perfectly, i work, i shit, i eat, i shower, i post some lucy gifs, i sleep and the cycle repeats itself.

The only human interaction aside from family is at work and when i do groceries, and those interactions are superficial at best.

Depression also runs in my family, my grandmother had it, my mother has it, and now i do, sometimes i just end up in a dark hole where no lights shine trough, it's horrible, but i have learned to deal with it the best i can, i refuse medication for it because i want to deal with it my own way.

Here is a Lucy gif to lighten the mood a bit.

G

You guys just described my life perfectly, i work, i shit, i eat, i shower, i post some lucy gifs, i sleep and the cycle repeats itself.

The only human interaction aside from family is at work and when i do groceries, and those interactions are superficial at best.

Depression also runs in my family, my grandmother had it, my mother has it, and now i do, sometimes i just end up in a dark hole where no lights shine trough, it's horrible, but i have learned to deal with it the best i can, i refuse medication for it because i want to deal with it my own way.

Here is a Lucy gif to lighten the mood a bit.

[url=https://gifyu.com/image/Sxh0a]
YUm3ob0.gif
[/url]
Shiit thats a good description of depression. The no light shining through.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Shiit thats a good description of depression. The no light shining through.
It's a horrible irrational feeling of doom when it hits, i'm just glad the deepest lows are a relatively infrequent occurences, but the depression is always there in my mind, the severity of it fluctuates, i could take medication for it but i have seen people around me who turn into zombies on antidepressants, i rather deal with it myself than turn my feelings off, even when those feelings are so negative.

But the sunshine always looks extra bright after such darkness, these negative feelings only makes me appreciate the positive things i encounter in life even more.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
When I was in college and had my own apartment in NY I had a bed and a desk and almost no other furniture. I would imagine all of the crazy things I was going to buy once I got my own home. Decades later I now own my own home yet I spend literally all of my time in my home office at the computer or in bed just like college. I have probably ten couches in my house that I have not sat on more than once or twice. If I lived alone and had no family I would probably heavily downscale to just a condo or small house as well. Seems perfectly normal.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
looking back at this thread, artie's tangible work stress really put perspective on my childish philosophical shit. Here I am pontificating like a bitch and he's living it (life) thru thick and thin, like a man.

I got lost...please block and report
But your thread gave us the platform to share these things, it says something about you that people feel this comfortable to do so.

And other people's struggles don't make your ideas any less relevant.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself my friend.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
looking back at this thread, artie's tangible work stress really put perspective on my childish philosophical shit. Here I am pontificating like a bitch and he's living it (life) thru thick and thin, like a man.

I got lost...please block and report
Nah sometimes it helps to get that shit out there also just because someone right now on this planet is being raped doesn't mean stubbing your toe doesn't hurt any less.