WWAW the world ending in 2012 and we're all dead and living in a Simulation?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I thought of this, but maybe for some, it's Purgatory...in the form of deep suffering.
Sounds about right.

Nobody has listened to me in RL when I keep saying I need time off. I don't mention I need time off for a mental break because I don't need to explain myself. So I don't get the time off and they don't know what it's doing to me mentally lol.

What I'm trying to say is I hope you fellas don't read about me on the news for doing something very stupid because I'm done.

G

Sounds about right.

Nobody has listened to me in RL when I keep saying I need time off. I don't mention I need time off for a mental break because I don't need to explain myself. So I don't get the time off and they don't know what it's doing to me mentally lol.

What I'm trying to say is I hope you fellas don't read about me on the news for doing something very stupid because I'm done.

That’s a very though situation. Men don’t get taken seriously when they suffer from serious depression, people just say you have to ‘man up’ and carry on. It’s very frustrating and demoralising if people don’t take your suffering seriously.

G

So your saying I didn’t just shit my pants earlier?

That was just a wacky simulation?
in the REAL dimension, you are in 6 ft underground worm food (while your loved ones are still alive)...probably since 2012 but Im thinking now its different realms for different years/moments of death. So we're here with people who died in the 80s, 90s, 00's etc.

Another possible scenario is we have all gone, families included, into this current post-life purgatory type realm. Humanity is obsolete, and something has replaced us and we are being mocked with this 'imitation life' nonsense, full of emptyness, meaningless and pain.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That’s a very though situation. Men don’t get taken seriously when they suffer from serious depression, people just say you have to ‘man up’ and carry on. It’s very frustrating and demoralising if people don’t take your suffering seriously.
It's pretty ridiculous. I don't know how much more clear I need to make it that I need time off.

I can cause over a half a million dollars in physical damage to my company in a matter of 20 mins and can avoid hurting soul during it. Not to mention the millions in damages that will be followed due to lack to business.

But keep ignoring me and keep catering to those who don't need any actual help.

G

It's pretty ridiculous. I don't know how much more clear I need to make it that I need time off.

I can cause over a half a million dollars in physical damage to my company in a matter of 20 mins and can avoid hurting soul during it. Not to mention the millions in damages that will be followed due to lack to business.

I don’t know how you feel inside so maybe it’s easy for me to talk, but you seem like a good person and i truly hope you don’t hurt yourself or others. I pray you find the help and support you need brother.

G

Look man, people get echo-chambered by their responsibilities.

If you broke your back, your company would just replace you with aRTie02151.FUCK EM...Not saying start slacking, but you should never let work destroy your body, mind or soul...if you're stressed out, you need something you can take to HR with and they need to listen.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don’t know how you feel inside so maybe it’s easy for me to talk, but you seem like a good person and i truly hope you don’t hurt yourself or others. I pray you find the help and support you need brother.
Look man, people get echo-chambered by their responsibilities.

If you broke your back, your company would just replace you with aRTie02151.FUCK EM...Not saying start slacking, but you should never let work destroy your body, mind or soul...if you're stressed out, you need something you can take to HR with and they need to listen.

Real Ass Dudes