WWAW the trans community?

Ladyboys and he-shes

• Total voters

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That picture ruined my morning.

Thankfully David Lynch's Number of the Day will be announced soon, and things will get better from there.

You still have time to guess. 1-10. What will it be?

david_lynch.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
If you're a tranny who minds your own fucking business and doesn't push your deranged ideology on me, then I don't dislike you. I still don't need you around, unless I'm forced through work, or you're a neighbor and you're paying me off with food or money to make me feel like I don't hate you for existing.

A regular tranny just going about their day without purposely seeking out attention (pins, or a shirt with a message for example) doesn't bother me. Just don't switch into my lane without a blinker, because I will run your faggot ass off the road.

But if you're a tranny like the abomination in the photo, then you deserve the worst that can ever happen to you. I say that honestly.

Just like anyone else who starves for attention, they deserve to be removed from existence.

G

That cunt is overworked

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']
50078656-48-F6-4-DE2-895-B-0526838-E7-A3-B.gif
[/URL]
your two kitties are so precious!

We had to put our little guy down in 2018 and it still makes me well up thinking about him for too long. We live in an apartment complex right now and there are two cats that stalk the property (their owners live here). They stop by my patio to visit me nearly every day for scratches and water so I get to enjoy nice cat energy until we get one of our own (and a couple of dogs) when we're finally living in the woods.

Every gay guy I know (and I know a laaaaawta fawkin' gay guys... leave it alone) hates trannies. I don't know where the support comes from, besides the old cliche of fat white women.
Ditto. Based on what they have to say about it, they resent how they fought for decades for basic acceptance, and now a bunch of freaks in skirts want to ride on the coattails of their efforts. They see it as what it really is...a sex fetish.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Ditto. Based on what they have to say about it, they resent how they fought for decades for basic acceptance, and now a bunch of freaks in skirts want to ride on the coattails of their efforts. They see it as what it really is...a sex fetish.
It's the same with flaming faggots, attention seekers that just bring a bad light on "regular" gay dudes who want to live their lives and suck a few cocks here and there.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Been like 6 years since I've had a SINGLE day off from hearing about them which is what actually bothers me. <1% of the population should not be getting this much constant publicity; it's obnoxious and exhausting. I'd have a lot more patience/empathy if they were in the news every 6 weeks or so and I wasn't supposed to notice that there are obvious mental health issues going on.

It's the same with flaming faggots, attention seekers that just bring a bad light on "regular" gay dudes who want to live their lives and suck a few cocks here and there.
If you're a gay guy, and you're hanging out at your gay clubs with all the other gay guys, the last thing you want to see is some closet queen in a skirt sashaying around like a girl. Not having women around is the entire point. The exception is drag queens, which is an entirely different gay thing I don't entirely understand. I think that's more like a cosplay thing as opposed to a sex fetish thing.

From what I gather, regular gay guys regard super-flamers the same way groups of women regard other women who dress like whores. Lots of eye-rolling and bitchy comments. But they'll allow one in their circle, if for no other reason than to give them someone to feel superior to. Like on that Sex And The City show, where the one broad was a giant dick-crazed whore and they all laughed at her whore antics.