WWAW the supreme court reducing the power of the EPA?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Meh, ok heres the ting, in the states we are expected to pollute nothing to save the planet and pick up the slack for china and india plus lose quite a lot of manufacturing jobs, India and China are free to pollute, China retired it's last steam locomotive something like 2017, but without things being as they are now rubber dog shit prices would go through the roof

Last edited:
G

Global warming is fake jew propaganda. When I was in the 6th grade they told me in school that most of the USA would most likely be under water by the time I was 30. I’m 36 now and nothing has changed at all
my cousin says the same thing as you. just because they were wrong before or predicted it too fast doesn't mean it doesn't exist. the average temperature has risen pretty significantly

G

Meh, ok heres the ting, in the states we are expected to pollute nothing to save the planet and pick up the slack for china and india plus lose quite a lot of manufacturing jobs, India and China are free to pollute, China retired it's last steam locomotive something like 2017, but without things being as they are now rubber dog shit prices would go through the roof[MEDIA=youtube]pYqb1x21hWg[/MEDIA]
so just pollute away and shit all over our nature because china and india are?

Environment issues won’t get addressed at all because climate change isn’t dramatic. There’s no 9/11-esque, tv moment for the temperature rising. It happens gradually over time, similar to how home prices have risen over decades or how retirement is an option for less and less people. It’s seen as just background noise while we argue about trans bathrooms and who got kicked off Twitter lately

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

so just pollute away and shit all over our nature because china and india are?
It could never get as bad as china or india they are living 1910, there are too many lawyers in states to cause problems for companies, butterfiles and sunshine are nice but they don't pay the bills

G

Global warming is fake jew propaganda. When I was in the 6th grade they told me in school that most of the USA would most likely be under water by the time I was 30. I’m 36 now and nothing has changed at all.
the big thing when I was growing up was the "Ozone layer has a hole...australia is fawked, they're gonna get cancer just by sneezing" Never happened. I was literally Greta Thunberg level worried about the hole in the Ozon layer and all the fawkin aerosol deodorants causing it (lol).

Throttling you using the 'environment' flex is really just a weaponized tax to de-industrialize this place as they relocate their HQ elsewhere.

G

16, dick, but from what I understand this is more about restricting unelected government officials powers in making laws and forcing it to go through Congress instead. Last year the Supreme Court slapped down the eviction moratorium issued by the CDC so this is more about getting elected officials to make the laws instead of circumventing the whole representative process.

G

16, dick, but from what I understand this is more about restricting unelected government officials powers in making laws and forcing it to go through Congress instead. Last year the Supreme Court slapped down the eviction moratorium issued by the CDC so this is more about getting elected officials to make the laws instead of circumventing the whole representative process.
that's how i understand it too, but i have 0 faith in congress to a) understand pollution b) make laws restricting it when someone can just donate a miniscule amount to them

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
If so called environmentalists on either side of the political spectrum gave a shit about anything at all they would talk about literally any other issue than climate change. So the earth potentially warming by a degree is a global catastrophe but finding microplastics in the bloodstreams of dolphins who live 1000 miles offshore in the ocean doesn’t even register? Everything they want you to care about is so astroturfed and gay

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

yeah corporations need more money better let them shit on stuff regular people can use and appreciate
Thats the system thats been in place, not saying its good or like it and its sad that you have to make things like recycling profitable for them to change but that even fall apart places around me that took recycle items are refusing now, cities and towns are responsible for paying for it, I live in area was fracking is big and see the mess every day, I only need to recycle metal everything else I have a burn barrel