WWAW the righteous gemstones second season not being good

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Also what the fuck was with all the pedo shit with Adam Devine's character at the end? They really gotta ruin the one show that has no political or jewey shit in it now with this?
Him being a pedo would be way darker than this show will go. His storyline will be he and Keef are two fags and they make sodomites acceptable in their church group. In Vice Principals it was heavily implied that Lee Russel was a homosexual rapist but that show was much more brutal than Gemstones.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Also what the fuck was with all the pedo shit with Adam Devine's character at the end? They really gotta ruin the one show that has no political or jewey shit in it now with this?
Just fucking finished it and noticed the same thing. It was so out of place. They’ve gone out of their way the entire time to not shit on Christian’s and one of the final scenes they imply they’re all pedos. Eric Andre was also accused of being a pedo. Totally unwarranted and Naht funny. Not sure if they wanted another episode and didn’t get it but that ending seriously fucking blew. A “One Month Later” and everything is summed up with a nice bow. The good guys got away and the bad guys lose. Horse shit. Still liked the season it just ended atrociously.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Just fucking finished it and noticed the same thing. It was so out of place. They’ve gone out of their way the entire time to not shit on Christian’s and one of the final scenes they imply they’re all pedos. Eric Andre was also accused of being a pedo. Totally unwarranted and Naht funny. Not sure if they wanted another episode and didn’t get it but that ending seriously fucking blew. A “One Month Later” and everything is summed up with a nice bow. The good guys got away and the bad guys lose. Horse shit. Still liked the season it just ended atrociously.
yeah I still really enjoyed this season, just a total shit finale.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Never heard of it.
On a side note, I've stumbled upon an exciting business opportunity and am currently looking for investors.
Hit up my DM if you are interested.
Serious inquiries only.

FMpu3eqXEAAsBuQ.jpg

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
I thought it was fine. Enjoyed the beginning explaining the writer and the bodies at the air bnb. My dumbass thought it was going to go capeshit/miracles with lighting bolts from the sky as the reason for the chunks and the explanation for Kelvin doing the cross thing. Back to south park and Nathan for you reruns.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Keep with the second season. It gets better. Otherwise, you can call me a faggot.

I won’t call you a faggot but it mostly sucked. Baby Bill’s fake accent is atrocious, he can’t play someone 25 years older than him, and they just drop random plot points. Eric Andre is wildly overacting and him being behind the plot was dumb. The dirt bike crew is just fucking silly. Who killed the writer? Why would he kill himself? I don’t even know if I hope they make a third season or not. First season was hilarious.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I thought it was fine. Enjoyed the beginning explaining the writer and the bodies at the air bnb. My dumbass thought it was going to go capeshit/miracles with lighting bolts from the sky as the reason for the chunks and the explanation for Kelvin doing the cross thing. Back to south park and Nathan for you reruns.

Why would the writer kill himself? Or was Eric Andre lying?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Him being a pedo would be way darker than this show will go. His storyline will be he and Keef are two fags and they make sodomites acceptable in their church group. In Vice Principals it was heavily implied that Lee Russel was a homosexual rapist but that show was much more brutal than Gemstones.

How was it heavily implied about the gay rapist thing? I thought he was just a not so cunning sociopath. Leaving the take out containers in the garbage was very dumb but it made me almost believe the mask being left in his trunk where the spare tire was.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I won’t call you a faggot but it mostly sucked. Baby Bill’s fake accent is atrocious, he can’t play someone 25 years older than him, and they just drop random plot points. Eric Andre is wildly overacting and him being behind the plot was dumb. The dirt bike crew is just fucking silly. Who killed the writer? Why would he kill himself? I don’t even know if I hope they make a third season or not. First season was hilarious.
Yeah I posted this before it ended. I take it back as the ending was shit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah I posted this before it ended. I take it back as the ending was shit

Oh word, I just started and finished it this week so I wanted to discuss it haha. I wanted to love it but it just kind of fell apart. I hope they take some time off and make a better third season. Honestly the funniest part was what’s his name getting divorced when Jesse shows everyone the videotape. Would have been funnier if they didn’t reconcile. The mom is so obviously a parody of Tammy Faye Baker too which is amusing.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
How was it heavily implied about the gay rapist thing? I thought he was just a not so cunning sociopath. Leaving the take out containers in the garbage was very dumb but it made me almost believe the mask being left in his trunk where the spare tire was.
Basically Lee Russell accuses people of the things that he was doing. He acts super effeminate (like Nana). Walks like a fag. But the biggest one was that he was kicked out of a summer camp and it was implied that it was over a gay relationship with a camp counselor (or maybe karate instructor or something, I need to rewatch the show again). His sisters and Gamby read about it from his diary. It is also implied he was sexually molested as a kid which all fags go through.

He also accuses Kevin the asian doctor who was friends with his wife of "master fucking" several pledges in a fraternity, and being a closeted homosexual, and the scene implies that Russell was actually the one who raped the pledges and he is the actual closeted fag. And his wife confronts him about it and Kevin denies it happened.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It was over the top at times but overall I liked it. John Goodman is the best part of the show, perfect casting for that role. I also liked Eric Roberts, he fit into the show well. I think he actually showed up to an audition for it and they didn’t even know he was coming. He’s known for that as an actor, he’s got something like over 500 acting credits. No ego, just enjoys acting no matter what it is. Christopher Walken used to be that way, take any role just because he enjoyed coming up with a character.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Basically Lee Russell accuses people of the things that he was doing. He acts super effeminate (like Nana). Walks like a fag. But the biggest one was that he was kicked out of a summer camp and it was implied that it was over a gay relationship with a camp counselor (or maybe karate instructor or something, I need to rewatch the show again). His sisters and Gamby read about it from his diary. It is also implied he was sexually molested as a kid which all fags go through.

He also accuses Kevin the asian doctor who was friends with his wife of "master fucking" several pledges in a fraternity, and being a closeted homosexual, and the scene implies that Russell was actually the one who raped the pledges and he is the actual closeted fag. And his wife confronts him about it and Kevin denies it happened.

Oh I just thought he accused Kevin of that so his future wife would dump him. Thought it was just a crazy rumor and not indicative of himself. Thought he was kicked out of summer camp for being a sociopath and an asshole.