WWAW the righteous gemstones second season not being good

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
I really hate the sister character when she has a "funny" line in the show. It's just going to be something vulgar said at an inappropriate time. "She's talking about giving handjobs to guys in front of her family! You're not supposed to say that!!!" Fucking reddit tier horseshit.

I watched the first 2 episodes of season 2 last night and that's all I could take. It's been horrific so far.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
As far as kelvin goes I like John Goodman shitting on his “muscle men”. Get a good ribbin outta that. The season has definitely picked up recently. Still worth watching if you ask me……sniff.
Episode 4 once it starts to focus mostly on Danny McBride and John Goodmans characters is when it really picked up for me. I'm normally not a fan of flashback episodes, but the one with Walton Goggins I actually really enjoyed.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Episode 4 once it starts to focus mostly on Danny McBride and John Goodmans characters is when it really picked up for me. I'm normally not a fan of flashback episodes, but the one with Walton Goggins I actually really enjoyed.
Think they only did one last season to give some back story. When I saw there were already 2 I was worried. Totally agree with you. Didn’t think the season is bad at first, but was starting to worry. It’s picking up a lot.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I enjoyed the second half of this season, but wasn't a fan of the finale. lotta sloppy writing and Eric Andre being behind it all was so fucking predictable. I was thinking Eli's son was going to get killed off based on the way the episode started. Needed to kill of someone to make the finale really stand out.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Also what the fuck was with all the pedo shit with Adam Devine's character at the end? They really gotta ruin the one show that has no political or jewey shit in it now with this?
they lost when they had nigbrew eric andre as a celebrity pastor