WWAW the Pocket Monsters

G

The voice actor trooned out then killed himself.
View attachment 153244
pikachu-pokemon.gif

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
I fawking loved those games. The tedious having to walk all the way around objects and avoid grass to get there faster taught me patience over the hours. I did my neck no favors hunched over like that. I was more glued to that screen than one of those retarded ipad kids.
For convenience sake I bought the Pizza Boy emulator off the Play Store and it has a feature where you can change the play speed. Been playing Pokémon Yellow here and there. Its a rather nice experience on the Fold 4

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I liked the Gameboy games because they were perfect games for the platform.

I never got into the show at all though. I do remember kids in school getting into fistfights over Pokemon cards so I knew it was too fanatical for me.

I did find a Pokemon card one time when I was walking home from school. It was a Machamp and was Japanese and was a "foil" card that was in a card protector and mint. I showed a friend I remember he immediately wanted to give me stuff for it, I said no because it was probably more valuable than he could offer.

My favourite was meowth cause he could talk
The only episode I can remember most of off the top of my head was where he revealed he just trained himself to talk. Like all of them could just will themselves into having human speech at any time, if they wanted to. Always though that shit was weird it came up once and never again.

Like it was a baby show, so obviously, but it was serialized as shit and you just assume some shit like that is eventually gonna pop up again.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
My strategy in Blue and Red was pick Squirtle, you can easily kill Brock. Before going to him, catch Nidoran rat in the grass. And just keep walking in grass and using Nidoran to squash jobbers. Build them up to a roided level 10 or 20 or something, Let them evolve, and just mow down every gym trainer and challenger in the way the rest of the game.