WWAW the Pocket Monsters

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
The first two generations were great. The fifth generation was probably the last good one, after that it seems liek they started gearing the games towards toddlers. It's insane how much easier and boring the games became. I really wished a company other than Game Freak had the rights so there could be good games. It's one of the most profitable franchises on the planet and everything they put out just gets worse and worse. They literally remove features with each passing game, I don't believe I've seen that happen anywhere else.

The first two generations were great. The fifth generation was probably the last good one, after that it seems liek they started gearing the games towards toddlers. It's insane how much easier and boring the games became. I really wished a company other than Game Freak had the rights so there could be good games. It's one of the most profitable franchises on the planet and everything they put out just gets worse and worse. They literally remove features with each passing game, I don't believe I've seen that happen anywhere else.
Gay Freak has no incentive to try.

I still remember being a kid and being disappointed by Sapphire
1695308534184.png
. Sequels were always supposed to be better but between the soundtrack that sounded like farts and the lame new designs, young me wasn't impressed. I played most of the other gens years later but none of them were all that good. The last one I played was Sun which stunk because it was so heavily railroaded with cutscenes and shit about who-cares characters. Pokeyman is supposed to be about the journey of wandering around a huge map catching shit, MAAAAAAAN

WWAWD spinoffs? The Mystery Dungeon games were all great.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

junkie idiot 😘
Jeez, I stopped playing after Gen 3, thanks for making me feel old.