• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw the new seinfeld movie Unfrosted

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I almost threw my phone through the tv when I saw him on some show complaining about the “woke left” and how shows can’t be funny anymore. When I think of controversial comedians who challenge the boundaries of what can be said, I think of the faggot in the turtleneck pontificating if soup is a meal or not.
Conversely, I think it says a lot that even the most tame comedians complain about how you can't be funny anymore without people getting upset.

Forum Clout
I almost threw my phone through the tv when I saw him on some show complaining about the “woke left” and how shows can’t be funny anymore. When I think of controversial comedians who challenge the boundaries of what can be said, I think of the faggot in the turtleneck pontificating if soup is a meal or not.
Any of you retards actually listen to him? He didn't say "woke". He said politically correct. It's a legitimate term that has an actual meaning. Also, what's your point? He's standing up for comics that do more risque material. I'm sorry /r/chapotraphouse shut down but take this shit somewhere else.

When you get angry at him saying that you're most likely part of the problem. Why would you be upset at his statement if you agree with it? If you agree that comedians should be allowed to test the waters of what's funny or not, why the outrage?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
The movie was okay. Its super inoffensive. It's wild seeing Bill Burr play JFK and doing an awful job at it. There's definitely some funny shit in there and a really good Madmen cameo. It's definitely not 'the worst movie ever' like the media outlets are saying. It's better than any of the Netflix Adam Sandler shit, let's just say that.
Bill Burr is a Worm-level actor. This short clip is still one of the worst bits of acting I’ve ever seen:

Forum Clout
Any of you retards actually listen to him? He didn't say "woke". He said politically correct. It's a legitimate term that has an actual meaning. Also, what's your point? He's standing up for comics that do more risque material. I'm sorry /r/chapotraphouse shut down but take this shit somewhere else.

When you get angry at him saying that you're most likely part of the problem. Why would you be upset at his statement if you agree with it? If you agree that comedians should be allowed to test the waters of what's funny or not, why the outrage?
It’s a variant of the boomer refrain of “you can’t say anything anymore” or “everyone is way too sensitive nowadays.” You’re splitting hairs. The point of my comment is I find it ironic that someone who made millions of dollars putting out some of the most fucking milquetoast standup and riding Larry David’s success is complaining about PC culture.

But yeah keep simping for a generation of men who have the world by the balls but still find a way to be the most insufferable, whiny cunts on the planet.

Forum Clout
It’s a variant of the boomer refrain of “you can’t say anything anymore” or “everyone is way too sensitive nowadays.” You’re splitting hairs. The point of my comment is I find it ironic that someone who made millions of dollars putting out some of the most fucking milquetoast standup and riding Larry David’s success is complaining about PC culture.

But yeah keep simping for a generation of men who have the world by the balls but still find a way to be the most insufferable, whiny cunts on the planet.
And my point is I think it's good a guy who does "safe" material is sticking up for comics that do more controversial material, and it's the same guy who had his friend ruin his career at the Laugh Factory on top of it. Also, what did he say that was whiny? "Comedians should be allowed to push boundaries without unfair pushback"? Whoa, yeah, this is just like a baby boomer saying how easy the economic situation is in 2024 and to give your boss a firm handshake. You're an idiot. Again, if you agree with him, why are you upset? If we all agree with his sentiment, why are we angry? He's not pulling up the ladder on newer comics, he's doing the opposite. What's the problem here?

"Simping" does anybody talk like an adult anymore? That's not a real word. Say "carrying water". Use real terms. Act your age.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
The movie was okay. Its super inoffensive. It's wild seeing Bill Burr play JFK and doing an awful job at it. There's definitely some funny shit in there and a really good Madmen cameo. It's definitely not 'the worst movie ever' like the media outlets are saying. It's better than any of the Netflix Adam Sandler shit, let's just say that.
(((Amy Schumer))) is unfunny and fuck Jerry for working with that pig i suppose Jerry needs another billion dollars?