• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw the new seinfeld movie Unfrosted

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I almost threw my phone through the tv when I saw him on some show complaining about the “woke left” and how shows can’t be funny anymore. When I think of controversial comedians who challenge the boundaries of what can be said, I think of the faggot in the turtleneck pontificating if soup is a meal or not.
His example of the “woke left” ruining comedy is an idea for a Seinfeld episode where Kramer has homeless people push a sled because “Well, they’re all outside already Jerry!”

I swear I just think comedy writers are pussies who won’t put their ideas out there for fear of being rejected. I literally cannot imagine in what world a studio looks at that concept and goes “No we can’t do that it’s offensive”.

Nothing in comedy has changed that much since the 90’s except now you can’t say nigger or pull your eyes back to imitate a Chinaman. They just cry censorship as a way to explain why their jokes suck and they haven’t done shit in a decade.

Forum Clout
He’s a billionaire off Larry David’s work. And it’s not like he was a great comic actor, he always stood around while Richards (who Larry David brought onboard) and Alexander (who was Larry) carried the episode. But his name was the show.
Even the network-required "female perspective" character was funnier than the one the show was named after. By a lot.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I assumed it was gonna be like a Ford vs. Ferrari mixed with The Founder which sounded good to me. I turned it off when it got here. STOP TRYING TO MAKE HER LOOK SEXY WITH HER GIANT FAT HEAD. I am going to finish it though just because I want to see if it's just the media being gay saying it's so bad or if it's actually that bad. I'll let you know.

IMG_1420.jpg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Even the network-required "female perspective" character was funnier than the one the show was named after. By a lot.
She’s had the most post show success than almost everyone save maybe Larry David. She’s had two hit shows and she’s still incredibly fuckable despite being a geriatric French Jew.

You ask anyone who their favorite character from the show was and 9 out of 10 people will not say Jerry. I don’t know anyone who thinks he’s a funny guy and does anyone know anyone who says Jerry is their favorite comic? Cause I don’t.

The whole woke left and college campus thing is a cop out cause no thinks he’s funny.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
She’s had the most post show success than almost everyone save maybe Larry David. She’s had two hit shows and she’s still incredibly fuckable despite being a geriatric French Jew.

You ask anyone who their favorite character from the show was and 9 out of 10 people will not say Jerry. I don’t know anyone who thinks he’s a funny guy and does anyone know anyone who says Jerry is their favorite comic? Cause I don’t.

The whole woke left and college campus thing is a cop out cause no thinks he’s funny.
IT TOOK THE 11TH POST IN THIS THREAD FOR THE WORD "JEW" TO SHOW UP?!!:?!?!?!

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I assumed it was gonna be like a Ford vs. Ferrari mixed with The Founder which sounded good to me. I turned it off when it got here. STOP TRYING TO MAKE HER LOOK SEXY WITH HER GIANT FAT HEAD. I am going to finish it though just because I want to see if it's just the media being gay saying it's so bad or if it's actually that bad. I'll let you know.

View attachment 197220
Hey! Play the white man. If you’re going to post pictures of piggy then have the decency to give everyone a warning

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
The movie was okay. Its super inoffensive. It's wild seeing Bill Burr play JFK and doing an awful job at it. There's definitely some funny shit in there and a really good Madmen cameo. It's definitely not 'the worst movie ever' like the media outlets are saying. It's better than any of the Netflix Adam Sandler shit, let's just say that.

Forum Clout

View attachment 197220
Thank you Brotherman.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I almost threw my phone through the tv when I saw him on some show complaining about the “woke left” and how shows can’t be funny anymore. When I think of controversial comedians who challenge the boundaries of what can be said, I think of the faggot in the turtleneck pontificating if soup is a meal or not.
Its so weird. People have started treating Seinfeld like he's Carlin. I wonder if he's just a little more insulated from "woke left" criticism because he's spent 40 years being one of the safest comedians on the planet. Kinda like how John Denver had the most credibility at those senate hearings with Zappa.