• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw the David Bowie

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
You two fags call each other the night before or what?

13IGGYBOWIE-superJumbo.jpg

G

Hunky Dory still has to be my favorite Bowie album, raw perfection.

[MEDIA=youtube]9Pw4_gZd-FY[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]iBquWyKa-KE[/MEDIA]

Great album! Kooks is really wholesome and Fill Your Heart has a great message and great piano playing by Rick Wakeman.

[MEDIA=youtube]oP2SS8ggLtU[/MEDIA]

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It’s foolish to choose a favourite album cause each album has different elements i like, but if i have to choose i go with Low.

Same. Mom had Low, Station To Station, and Young Americans and I'd listen to them over and over when I discovered him at age 11. I wanted to marry him when I got older lol. I cried my eyes out when he died. Manhattan just never felt the same after he left.

How'd you like his stuff with Klaus Nomi?

I never even knew Nomi existed until after he died. Not to digress too much but if you don't know Nomi check this out (lyrics):

G

Same. Mom had Low, Station To Station, and Young Americans and I'd listen to them over and over when I discovered him at age 11. I wanted to marry him when I got older lol. I cried my eyes out when he died. Manhattan just never felt the same after he left.

How'd you like his stuff with Klaus Nomi?

[MEDIA=youtube]PdlU8e9wBIE[/MEDIA]

I never even knew Nomi existed until after he died. Not to digress too much but if you don't know Nomi check this out ([URL='https://genius.com/Klaus-nomi-the-cold-song-lyrics']lyrics[/URL]):

[MEDIA=youtube]g7ZAXtUfDm4[/MEDIA]

I’ve heard of Klaus Nomi but never really familiarised myself with him. I’m not very knowledgable on opera music so his stuff might need some time to get used to 😅

G

Station To Station and Low are two of my favorite albums of all time. From Hunky Dory to Scary Monsters, the guy couldn't miss. Every single one of those albums in that era were great. 1995's Outside is an underrated album. Highly recommend for you brothermen.