• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw the David Bowie

G

You guys really been sleeping on Bowie. All joking aside i was really shocked when he died, I always kinda thought of him as immortal. He did go out with a bang though, Black Star/Lazarus was amazing. I really admire that he punched out the way he did. He stayed an artist till the very end.

D41A0795-8893-4913-869C-2DBC35D6566C.jpeg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Fucking LOVE Bowie. Even his final album was awesome as fuck. He knew he was dying and hired a bunch of dope NYC jazz musicians for the record while on a night out in the city. I’ll always regret never seeing him live, but he didn’t come out to LA much after I came of age. Also, I lost my virginity at age 17, in 2004, to my hs gf who played sax in hs band, to his Young Americans album. I’d been a huge Bowie fan since middle school and finally got her to come over when my parents were out of town. I knew she loved the sax and Bowie’s sexy ass album would get her in the mood. Mission accomplished. If you don’t at least respect Bowie, you should never offer another opinion on music again.

Last edited:
G

Fucking LOVE Bowie. Even his final album was awesome as fuck. He knew he was dying and hired a bunch of dope NYC jazz musicians for the record while on a night out in the city. I’ll always regret never seeing him live, but he didn’t come out to LA much after I came of age. If you don’t at least respect Bowie, you should never offer another opinion on music again.

[MEDIA=youtube]y-JqH1M4Ya8[/MEDIA]

That video is heartbreaking 🥲