WWAW The Crow?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Solid movie. It watches pretty good. It slaps. It hits different now.

If you never read the comic book, I recently re-read it and had forgotten how well constructed it was. There's never been a comic book quite like it.

Movie is simply one of a kind. There's moments where it betrays it's low budget origins, and it's been so heavily mimicked that it's easy to forget how original it was for it's time. But it holds up very well, and it's a shame that it's almost over shadowed by Brandon Lee's death ( who got Baldwin'd).

Never knew until recently that there was a follow up syndicated live action series called The Crow : Stairway to Heaven, featuring a lead with a strong resemblance to Lee.

Thoughts on Da Crow?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Solid movie. It watches pretty good. It slaps. It hits different now.

If you never read the comic book, I recently re-read it and had forgotten how well constructed it was. There's never been a comic book quite like it.

Movie is simply one of a kind. There's moments where it betrays it's low budget origins, and it's been so heavily mimicked that it's easy to forget how original it was for it's time. But it holds up very well, and it's a shame that it's almost over shadowed by Brandon Lee's death ( who got Baldwin'd).

Never knew until recently that there was a follow up syndicated live action series called The Crow : Stairway to Heaven, featuring a lead with a strong resemblance to Lee.

Thoughts on Da Crow?
Ima read that shit rn thank you nigger was starting to feel bored.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Your job will be to tell the rest of them that carcrashes are coming for them. Tonight, funster.

Tell them Dan Mullen sends his regards.

IMG_1725.jpeg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Haven't seen it in years, but I remember enjoying it.

Saw The Cure over the summer and they played Burn which was fucking awesome