WWAW the creator of GIF’s dying

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I hate the fucking argument about the pronunciation of Gif. If you're older than 30 you know it's pronounced like the Peanut Butter.

But naturally fucking faggots today want to have mundane conversations about how it's pronounced.

"Duuuhhh you get a gift for Christmas. it's the same just without the t!"

No. Unless you're a faggot hipster who gives gold on Reddit, then yes it's pronounced like how your imagination thinks it does.
That's retarded. The G stands for graphics. It's graphics, not jraphics. It's giff, not jiff, unless you want to call it a Jee Eye Eff, which is gay.

G

I'm over 30 and used to pronounce it Gif like gift until some faggot online scolded me for it back in 2009 or so.

So basically you got punked out and changed the way you said words?

1_HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I know. English is retarded. George is spelled with a G, too. But graphic is pronounced with a hard G, and them's the breaks.

Niggers.
I agree with English being retarded. But he came up with . gif and pronounced it as he pleased.

I clearly remember it being pronounced as Jiff in the 90s on channel's like ZDTV.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I agree with English being retarded. But he came up with . gif and pronounced it as he pleased.
I actually met a woman who was pregnant, and she said "I think I like the name Sean" but she pronounced it like "seen" and I told her it's pronounced the same as Shawn or Shaun.