WWAW the creator of GIF’s dying

G

58A21E64-DE3A-4EA1-96AF-C841AC2F46B4.jpeg

Post your gifs to honour his work

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I hate the fucking argument about the pronunciation of Gif. If you're older than 30 you know it's pronounced like the Peanut Butter.

But naturally fucking faggots today want to have mundane conversations about how it's pronounced.

"Duuuhhh you get a gift for Christmas. it's the same just without the t!"

No. Unless you're a faggot hipster who gives gold on Reddit, then yes it's pronounced like how your imagination thinks it does.

G

I hate the fucking argument about the pronunciation of Gif. If you're older than 30 you know it's pronounced like the Peanut Butter.

But naturally fucking faggots today want to have mundane conversations about how it's pronounced.

No. Unless you're a faggot hipster who gives gold on Reddit, then yes it's pronounced like how your imagination thinks it does.

I feel like there’s a Seinfeld bit in there. What’s the deal with GIF’s?

A313B848-3615-4E7F-BBC4-B30AB04C66D7.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

You say odd shit to people dude.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

I'm over 30 and used to pronounce it Gif like gift until some faggot online scolded me for it back in 2009 or so.

why are you continuing the argument if you hate it? dumb nigger