WWAW the Chinese race as a whole, in particular the women?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
i dated a chinese guy. went to stay with his family in fujian. they got a puppy specifically for my visit because they heard americans are into that stuff. cute little thing. well one day it just dropped dead in the middle of the kitchen floor. the mom got out her broom and dustpan, swept the thing up and dumped it in the trash like it was nothing. that visual will never leave my head. horrifying.

G

i dated a chinese guy. went to stay with his family in fujian. they got a puppy specifically for my visit because they heard americans are into that stuff. cute little thing. well one day it just dropped dead in the middle of the kitchen floor. the mom got out her broom and dustpan, swept the thing up and dumped it in the trash like it was nothing. that visual will never leave my head. horrifying.
A Chinese family let a negro into their house? And you were happy with a Chinese micro dick? Far fetched.

G

they were the darker skinned kind, so i wasn't that different from them and the mom was thrilled that i was prettier than the last girl he brought home. dick wasn't that small.
It’s impossible to tell if anything you say is true but either way you should start writing books. I said it before but I think you’d be good at it and as you know, there are plenty of fat idiots waiting to throw money at you.

my "chick"s pussy was like this but a lot more

1663191285078.png

Chinese women who are here two or three generations deep are great. Immigrant Chinese women are the fucking worst people out there. They are like robots; zero empathy for anyone or anything. Every other type of Asian immigrant woman that I have been around were generally warm people, especially Filipinas; Chinese women have flat faces and are shitty humans.

Child?:image_9250:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I used to work with this 1G American-Chinese lady. Total cunt. At local bar talking to a guy who went to high school with her 30+ years ago, I ask "Was she ever... you know, fun?" He looks at me like I just offered him a free sample of rubber dogshit and says "Man, she's Chinese!"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Chinese women who are here two or three generations deep are great. Immigrant Chinese women are the fucking worst people out there. They are like robots; zero empathy for anyone or anything. Every other type of Asian immigrant woman that I have been around were generally warm people, especially Filipinas; Chinese women have flat faces and are shitty humans.
Yeah, marry a Chinese woman and get ready to be on a constant treadmill of her expectations for you? Doing well? Good, start a business. Business doing well? Good buy a house. House paid off? Good save for kids college. College fund set? Good get ready to buy a bigger house. Kid graduated college? Better start another business to leave to the kids. Never will be happy or let you reach a certain level of success you're happy with and coast. There's always another thing

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
They probably never actually fed it. It was too small to cook so why bother?

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
They usually have no ass, no tits, no hips, bug face, terrible dry personality and stale fish breath. Pass.