WWAW the Chinese race as a whole, in particular the women?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Sex dolls don't count Wizzy.

lars-and-the-real-girl.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Chinese women who are here two or three generations deep are great. Immigrant Chinese women are the fucking worst people out there. They are like robots; zero empathy for anyone or anything. Every other type of Asian immigrant woman that I have been around were generally warm people, especially Filipinas; Chinese women have flat faces and are shitty humans.

They are like robots; zero empathy for anyone or anything.
she's in school for mental health counselling and i keep on joking that she's convincing people to kill themselves. She just laughs but never denies it
But have you? apparently can’t get hard for her.
i'm building up for this weekend dont worry
@World Wide Web Wyyzrd(OG) are their pussies really sideways, too?
it looked like if someone slammed a brownish chewed bubble gum onto a window

G

I’m a fan. Tend to be less fat and bitchy than western whites these days. And they know their place and have the same daddy issues as other Asians. Just gotta find one without a flat ass. They’re out there.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.kindgirls.com/girls.php?id=477[/URL]

Trim that bush a bit and she’s a 9.5

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I’m a fan. Tend to be less fat and bitchy than western whites these days. And they know their place and have the same daddy issues as other Asians. Just gotta find one without a flat ass. They’re out there.

Trim that bush a bit and she’s a 9.5
Yeah those pubes are fawkin weird to be honest witcha and I like a bush. Why they so long and whispy?