WWAW THe Boys?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The first season was fun, but in the second season it becomes very obvious Seth Rogen and the jew crew force all the political and woke shit in it and very clearly are trying to make Homelander like Trump. The political and social commentary writing is some of the worst I've ever seen in a show. It's fine when it's focusing on Butcher and them trying to take down supes, but whenever it's focusing on Homelander and the rest of the Seven it's just trying to throw in as much anti-right wing woke shit as it can. Season 3 has been insufferable I don't think I'm going to bother with it anymore.
it's been pretty shitty. Also The Orville. most of this season has been good but the last episode made me want to throw out my tv and live in a cave somewhere it was so fucking bad. But there's one more episode in this season of the boys. if it's shit, i'm done with the show

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
it's been pretty shitty. Also The Orville. most of this season has been good but the last episode made me want to throw out my tv and live in a cave somewhere it was so fucking bad. But there's one more episode in this season of the boys. if it's shit, i'm done with the show
Which one was that? The one with the superhero beating up the BLM protesters?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Which one was that? The one with the superhero beating up the BLM protesters?
that was the episode before last. and the guy literally yells All Lives Matter. And then they bring back that dumb nigger A Train by giving him the heart of Blue Hawk, who he has now killed. LIterally nobody cares about that stupid coon acting woke. At least the fucking Hole who runs Vought now tells him he's full of shit and she's wasted all sorts of effort covering his chimpouts. it's omnifaggotry. I wish any adaptation of comics (Invincible) could be done without injecting maximum faggotry

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Homelander is the only reason I really watch anymore. The nazi chic from last season was cool, but she gone.

G

Just what we needed another superhero deconstruction after seeing it a million fucking times.

Watchmen and Dark Knight Returns were enough. Then we had Darkman, then Irredeemable, then Super, then the found footage camera one, then brightburn.

We get it, superheroes can be bad.