WWAW THe Boys?

G

I want to eat this chick’s asshole, that’s about it.

1656394511084.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
one of the few instances where the Show/Movie is way better than the source material.

As an aside, I abhor when people harp on Ennis' wrting for "The Boys".....I like to think that Ennis was in on the fact that he wrote it so edgy/cringe. That's the bit!!!!

"HURR DURR HOMELANDER IS TRUMP HURR DURR"
"HURR DURR THE SHOWRUNNER AND THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS ARE (((THEM))) HURR DURR"

WE GET IT........yes-it's very obvious, and also a boring take

Just enjoy it. Especially this season as it's the best season so far, and Antony Starr is magnificent in it. I only wish they would do the Black Noir Twist they did in the comics

btw- Claudia Doumit is gorgeous. But then again, I love a good looking girl with an "ethnic nose". I wouldn't even call her "Jolie Laide".

one of the few instances where the Show/Movie is way better than the source material.

As an aside, I abhor when people harp on Ennis' wrting for "The Boys".....I like to think that Ennis was in on the fact that he wrote it so edgy/cringe. That's the bit!!!!

"HURR DURR HOMELANDER IS TRUMP HURR DURR"
"HURR DURR THE SHOWRUNNER AND THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS ARE (((THEM))) HURR DURR"

WE GET IT........yes-it's very obvious, and also a boring take

Just enjoy it. Especially this season as it's the best season so far, and Antony Starr is magnificent in it. I only wish they would do the Black Noir Twist they did in the comics

btw- Claudia Doumit is gorgeous. But then again, I love a good looking girl with an "ethnic nose". I wouldn't even call her "Jolie Laide".
Antony Starr is criminally under-acclaimed for his performance

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The first season was fun, but in the second season it becomes very obvious Seth Rogen and the jew crew force all the political and woke shit in it and very clearly are trying to make Homelander like Trump. The political and social commentary writing is some of the worst I've ever seen in a show. It's fine when it's focusing on Butcher and them trying to take down supes, but whenever it's focusing on Homelander and the rest of the Seven it's just trying to throw in as much anti-right wing woke shit as it can. Season 3 has been insufferable I don't think I'm going to bother with it anymore.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Whats wrong with making Homelander like Trump again?

Even if it’s supposed to make me not like Homelander or not like Trump, all it does it make me like both of the characters more