Wwaw the Blur?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’m quite indifferent about Oasis’ music, they made some bangers but the majority of their music does nothing for me. I like their sense of humour though.
I like their music, at least Noel admitted he just ripped off the Beatles. He even pointed out himself that Don’t Look Back in Anger is just one note less than Imagine. They’re more of a case where the rockstar made the band I think. Liam is great on stage and you never really knew what was going to happen. There’s that story where he said he was sick so he couldn’t sing, then Noel had to do an acoustic set. He sat in the audience and just heckled him the whole time. PFG if you ask me.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I like their music, at least Noel admitted he just ripped off the Beatles. He even pointed out himself that Don’t Look Back in Anger is just one note less than Imagine. They’re more of a case where the rockstar made the band I think. Liam is great on stage and you never really knew what was going to happen. There’s that story where he said he was sick so he couldn’t sing, then Noel had to do an acoustic set. He sat in the audience and just heckled him the whole time. PFG if you ask me.
And that wasn’t just a normal gig in Sheboygan but MTV unplugged lol, for good or bad Liam gave zero fucks.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
If Oasis saved their early b sides for a 3rd album they would have been ludicrously big. They were as it was but it really would have sent them then bigger. Some of their best songs were chucked away. Even now you'll get 100k singing a b side at one of their gigs.

MASTERPLAN
LISTEN UP
UNDERNEATH THE SKY
ACQUIESCE
FULL ON
IT'S BETTER PEOPLE
FADE AWAY

GODDAMN IT THEY'RE THE BEST BAND

I'm okay with them staying split up though, for at least another 5ish years or so. Getting alot more music with their separate solo albums and it turned out Liams solos shit is great. When I heard he was using "professional songwriters" I thought it'd be awful but each album keeps getting better. Noels albums have all been amazing as well. His EPs he did a couple years ago were great but I don't think they were as successful as he was hoping they'd be and I think he's retreating to his older style which is a bummer(if his best of thing he put out last year is any indicator).

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
MASTERPLAN
LISTEN UP
UNDERNEATH THE SKY
ACQUIESCE
FULL ON
IT'S BETTER PEOPLE
FADE AWAY

GODDAMN IT THEY'RE THE BEST BAND

I'm okay with them staying split up though, for at least another 5ish years or so. Getting alot more music with their separate solo albums and it turned out Liams solos shit is great. When I heard he was using "professional songwriters" I thought it'd be awful but each album keeps getting better. Noels albums have all been amazing as well. His EPs he did a couple years ago were great but I don't think they were as successful as he was hoping they'd be and I think he's retreating to his older style which is a bummer(if his best of thing he put out last year is any indicator).
Looking forward to this debate. I’d argue Noel’s solo albums are shit. They’re all Dig Out Your Soul fucking C sides. They weren’t worthy of being on an album. They comparatively make Liam’s shittiest track “Little James” look decent. Liam, on the other hand, despite being the supposed talentless brother has killed it with Beady Eye. Watch the performance down the river thames, Liam fucking kills it and trashes mask bull shit at the same time. Now I’ll be fair, I stopped listening to Noel’s shit after I listened to High Flying Birds. So maybe it’s gotten better.

Smeckler's Powder

Looking forward to this debate. I’d argue Noel’s solo albums are shit. They’re all Dig Out Your Soul fucking C sides. They weren’t worthy of being on an album. They comparatively make Liam’s shittiest track “Little James” look decent. Liam, on the other hand, despite being the supposed talentless brother has killed it with Beady Eye. Watch the performance down the river thames, Liam fucking kills it and trashes mask bull shit at the same time. Now I’ll be fair, I stopped listening to Noel’s shit after I listened to High Flying Birds. So maybe it’s gotten better.

Yeah, the first Noel album isn't the best, the production killed it alot. I don't go back and listen to that one at all except a couple songs. Album 2 and 3 are great. Chasing Yesterday is better produced, better songs. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. 3 way more experimental and great. Noel trashed the mask shit too...talked about going on the public transit not wearing one. Picturing him being the only guy on the tube without one is beyond hilarious.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah, the first Noel album isn't the best, the production killed it alot. I don't go back and listen to that one at all except a couple songs. Album 2 and 3 are great. Chasing Yesterday is better produced, better songs. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. 3 way more experimental and great. Noel trashed the mask shit too...talked about going on the public transit not wearing one. Picturing him being the only guy on the tube without one is beyond hilarious.
I’ll have to give his albums after his first a listen then. Everything I’ve seen has been Noel being a pussy, so glad to see he’s still got some balls on him. The idea of, at one point, the most famous person internationally, being the only non faggot on a train is pretty rib smashing too. Thanks for the rec brotherman.

Edit: just listened to “Flying on the Ground” great fucking tune.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

The idea of, at one point, the most famous person internationally, being the only non faggot on a train is pretty rib smashing too.

Rib obliterating. Bunch of NPCs and then Noely Gs frowny face sitting by himself just like "I'm not gonna do it, fuck all you I made Wonderwall you faggots." He was getting interviewed by his buddy talking about this and the dude couldn't believe it. He was just like "I don't want to, it's fucking stupid" which was how I went about the whole time too, going to supermarkets, everywhere, smiling my balls off and citing loopholes. He did( or said he did) wind up getting the tard shot so that was a little disappointing but at least he wasn't a fag about it saying everyone has to get it and shit. I wish he'd been like or at least subtly stuck up for Ian Brown, the realest ass dude of that whole bullshit the entire time, but I get he wants to stay out of it and isn't a social media guy like Liam, who just did Knebworth by himself which I'm sure was infuriating to Noel.
Thanks for the rec brotherman.

Edit: just listened to “Flying on the Ground” great fucking tune.

Fucks yeah. I'd also suggest the following:

This one should have been the theme song for the scamdemic, it was to me at least:

This is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQnl9Xa9ac

And really "Who Built The Moon" is a listen to all the way through type of album to me

Noels solo work is far more solid than Liam's but Liam has that voice.

Liam's most recent album is crap and truly feels like a b side album.

G

Rib obliterating. Bunch of NPCs and then Noely Gs frowny face sitting by himself just like "I'm not gonna do it, fuck all you I made Wonderwall you faggots." He was getting interviewed by his buddy talking about this and the dude couldn't believe it. He was just like "I don't want to, it's fucking stupid" which was how I went about the whole time too, going to supermarkets, everywhere, smiling my balls off and citing loopholes. He did( or said he did) wind up getting the tard shot so that was a little disappointing but at least he wasn't a fag about it saying everyone has to get it and shit. I wish he'd been like or at least subtly stuck up for Ian Brown, the realest ass dude of that whole bullshit the entire time, but I get he wants to stay out of it and isn't a social media guy like Liam, who just did Knebworth by himself which I'm sure was infuriating to Noel.

Fucks yeah. I'd also suggest the following:

[MEDIA=youtube]8hsvWntr47A[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]bzQYtpjMjSo[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]FIIZnZ-pgDI[/MEDIA]

This one should have been the theme song for the scamdemic, it was to me at least:

[MEDIA=youtube]Pq2RnbbW9EA[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]_LKSW_RK8Ss[/MEDIA]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNyVGgCnB0[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88BjKrxW48[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qWL_84PM6I[/URL]

This is great:

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQnl9Xa9ac[/URL]

And really "Who Built The Moon" is a listen to all the way through type of album to me
Legend
[URL unfurl="true"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmSNMfp0X0[/URL]