WWAW The Arcade Fire

Notice how it's always the musicians/actors/comedians who develop "real" relationships with their fans that end up trying to sexually assault them? None of the old school groupies gave a shit when they were Brett Michael's girl 7 of 10 for the night because there were no illusions of actual connection -- they just wanted to suck famous dick.

I don't think any of what I saw described in that article is sexual assault, but he still deserves whatever he gets for being a complete dildo.

G

I really enjoyed their first three albums, but they are pretentious faggots.

Don’t these cunts know they can say no. They wanted to have sex with their “musical hero” and regretted it afterwards. Is that really rape? If so it sets a very dangerous precedent. Women think we can read their mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

If you're a famous dude getting some side pussy you might as well just go wild and recreate Ghetto Gaggers with these whores. They're going to cry rape anyways - make it memorable.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I really enjoyed their first three albums, but they are pretentious faggots.

Don’t these cunts know they can say no. They wanted to have sex with their “musical hero” and regretted it afterwards. Is that really rape? If so it sets a very dangerous precedent. Women think we can read their mind.
Remember their concert where you were only allowed in wearing a suit and tie?

Notice how it's always the musicians/actors/comedians who develop "real" relationships with their fans that end up trying to sexually assault them? None of the old school groupies gave a shit when they were Brett Michael's girl 7 of 10 for the night because there were no illusions of actual connection -- they just wanted to suck famous dick.

I don't think any of what I saw described in that article is sexual assault, but he still deserves whatever he gets for being a complete dildo.
Yeah, like what happened to that faggot Aziz Ansari. Sweet username. All in with Delocated.