WWAW the 2022 Olympics?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It was great when the Soviets came to the states to play the Flyers without realizing the NHL had turned into a street fight and just physically got their asses kicked.

Great story. They straight up quit, until they realized they wouldnt be paid, so they had to embarrassingly come back out and finish the game

I mean I’d take about five or six of those top Soviet players over that greaseball Clarke any day. Gretzky wouldn’t have survived the game if he were 20 years older.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Pitiful, this is what a real man is packing, they don't call him The Destroyer for nothing.

DB6ELQrVwAAg04W.jpeg

Jizz

Have you seen the way she bends her legs in that gif?
Plus the scrubbing part gets really tiresome too. Have you tried walking sideways on ice for a few hours before?

People really underestimate this curling shit. I find it remarkably irritating.
Sorry for underestimating their athleticism brotherman, my curling lessons start in 2 weeks so i guess I'll see how hard it is. I'm pretty fawking good at bocci ball and shuffleboard so I'm hoping that will translate to curling skills!

G

Imagine being a grown man and dying during sled practice. What a faggot

[MEDIA=youtube]Yb5FxF-DWeI[/MEDIA]

I don't particularly care for Olympics and I care even less for winter ones.

Occasionally I'll watch some of the cross country shooting/skiing on weekends morning if I have nothing else to do when waiting for sports I actually like are on.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini

"Sportsmanship" shown by the Chinese skater in the Beijing Olympics.

Watch carefully. The Chinese skater in Red reaches down, over the other Canadian, grabs one of the border markers, then tosses it into the skater in front, causing that skater to fall.